If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be

• @SteveFate83 That is a strong looking midfield, my favourites of those are Jorginho & Barella, I have always been a Verratti fan, so id personally like to see him in there aswel, not sure in terms of FI who the strongest of those picks are, thats the bit I struggle with.

• @Gregolocky winner for Linton Maina today 👌

• @MUFC ya mate seen that, good timing eh 😜

• Josh Dasilva will very easily reach £1.50, following Eze's path.

Scored 2 today including yet another wondergoal.

He's reached another level now.

Massive potential. Has all the technical and physical attributes and can produce the spectacular.

• @JK said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

Josh Dasilva will very easily reach £1.50, following Eze's path.

Scored 2 today including yet another wondergoal.

He's reached another level now.

Massive potential. Has all the technical and physical attributes and can produce the spectacular.

I did see his goals on SKY, think your right here, going to creep up to over a £1 pretty soon.

• Already mentioned but Jack Grealish probably does have the potential to be a £5 player, not saying it will happen. But there’s every chance he could move, nail a place in the England team, but he’s actually got the potential to reach that whereas a lot of people don’t. But there’s also a chance he doesn’t leave Villa cause he enjoys being the big fish rather than challenging himself

• @PompeyFc said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

Anyone recommend any players they believe will increase 100% in the next year? Seen Akieme mentioned a lot

It has to be Vardy. Bought in October for 94p for IPDs and he's already near to double. He's too expensive to flip now for IPDs and I'm keeping until the CA peaks.

0_1575215326988_upload-9f923ad2-3005-4c24-a7df-9dcc7a9cf9a7

• @Londoner said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

@PompeyFc said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

Anyone recommend any players they believe will increase 100% in the next year? Seen Akieme mentioned a lot

It has to be Vardy. Bought in October for 94p for IPDs and he's already near to double. He's too expensive to flip now for IPDs and I'm keeping until the CA peaks.

0_1575215326988_upload-9f923ad2-3005-4c24-a7df-9dcc7a9cf9a7

That’s an incredible rise I would have sold at 1.20! fair play for sticking with him.

• @Nikitz71 got on Tchouameni today can see january links to wolves with previous links to inter AC Milan and Bayern previously! 19 years old playing in a Pb league I like them odds!

• Sturridge easy when he moves back to premier only 28p and with market increase which is inevitable will see him double up

• @NewUser123565 said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

Sturridge easy when he moves back to premier only 28p and with market increase which is inevitable will see him double up

Was going to say great shout 👍 but then I realized you meant STurridge, rather than SUrridge....

Then the moment was gone. 😟

• @Advinculas-Index said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

Based on todays market prices i see the following players from my portfolio rising by around 70/80% in the next 12 months, however, if you then factor in the likely growth of the market overall it wouldnt be unreasonable to then suggest that they could rise by over 100%

Asensio
    Tuanzebe
    Grealish
    Ocampus
    Dwight Mcneill

if i had to pick one of those over and above the others i would go with Asensio.

The Ferrets picks after 18 days

0_1576691090652_upload-689acd96-b441-46d9-9a01-5ee5b6671544

• Well I’m up 46% on grealish, sold half and kept half.

Topped up a silva now 90p, not saying 100% but 50% is doable with a good run of form imo form Jan, don't think he is going much lower.
    £1.35 doesn't Sound expensive for a striker going to the euro’s with portugal.

• I didn't realise I had da Silva, and then I realise I bought him at 29p! In a forgotten corner of my portfolio I've made a killing without realising!

• @Tom77 I’m in 2 minds about Grealish, I was gonna list him last night but they’ve got Southampton and Norwich both at home next 2 games so I’m hoping there might be one more decent rise left in him before I get out

• @ChazFI123 said in If you had One player to increase 100% who would it be:

@Tom77 I’m in 2 minds about Grealish, I was gonna list him last night but they’ve got Southampton and Norwich both at home next 2 games so I’m hoping there might be one more decent rise left in him before I get out

I think people still look at Maddison’s price so could be decent increases still especially with goals.

I sold half because I always take profit.

To be honest if he smashed a PB score I would buy again and the rise to £4.50 would be on.

• Hes worth a long term hold as he still has 2 spikes left in him with Transfer spec and as and when he gets called up for England
    same applies for McNeil
    i got back on Grealish £2.24 - that list above was taken from when i "pumped" them in this thread 18 days ago

• Ceballos.

Coming back from injury ✅
    Incoming new manager ✅
    Involved with Spain for Euro 2020 ✅
    Involved with Arsenal in Europe ✅
    Game suits the PB matrix ✅
    Just now coming out of a significant price dip ✅
    22 years old ✅
    On loan so plenty of future transfer speculation ✅

Overuse of the ✅ but the underlying point here is this guy really does tick all the boxes. His peak price was north of £2.60 and right now his price is just north of £2. He's showed in the limited opportunities under Emery that his game is fully suited to the PB matrix including a high number of attempted crosses and dribbles per game, factors that will really bump up a PB score.

If Arteta is indeed the man coming in and if Ceballos is fit from boxing day onwards he could be on the majority of set pieces given his quality.

For me it's the perfect time to be jumping on and I can see him doubling in value.

• @DW I concur (green tick)

• Anthony Gordon after he bags from the bench tonight

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.