Neymar

• Surely this player is a must? He’s injured and still rising like there’s no tommorow.

Does anybody think Neymar is a massive risk?

I no he’s £10 player but even though he’s injured he’s picking up mb his age is on his side compared to the likes of ronaldo.

My only concern is somebody kidnaps him but then again he will win media buzz every day till he gets found :/

Brazil joint favourites (if he makes it)

I would like to no everybody else’s opinion on him.

Thanks in advance

• Seems to be no negatives to it as he looks to be the next golden boy...there's a lot of chat around the dividends needing to be reworked as experienced heads have said that nobody can go beyond £13/£14 with the dividend structure the way it is. If they do change that though and the platform continues to grow, then he's a great shout. Just need to gave plenty of money as he is already so expensive!!!

• @Golfing-Grandad maybe they might change this and announce this at the Manchester meeting who knows.

£10 may seem exspensive but. If he carry’s on doing what he’s doing now he might return that £10 back in dividends over 3 years and you have a player worth £15-£20 so doubling your investment.

Or he goes rubbish signs for a Chinese side. And those that buy in at £10 lose lots of £££

• @NewUser121918 That would be the biggest danger to any of the big players - the Chinese factor. You'd think Neymar would want to try and usurp Ronaldo/Messi as the golden boy of European (and therefore World) football so he'll be operating in the latter stages of the Champions league for many years. I wish I could go to that Manchester thing...imagine if they release new dividend structures - the people there will just hoover up the newly great value shares.

• I’ve been on since the start and bought my first couple of hundred Neymar for under £2, but I still top up every time he gets near £10. My average price is now something like £8.16 but that doesn’t mean anything and doesn’t stop me getting excited every time I add more, it’s about what he will still bring home-pbs and mbs guaranteed. No one else can do that. Believe me he is a must have in your portfolio, that’s speaking from experience not hype. He will continue to rise for the next 3 years and anyone saying he’ll stop at £15 probably said the same st £8, £9, £10!

• What if £5.00 of this money is 50% one persons money and every time he buys hundred the lemmings follow? He decides once he gets to £20 or next December he pulls the plug and everyone is left with £little money. Neymars the lack of stability then brings down the platform and your shares are liquidated? In reality the danger of this scenario should be best done on FI 3 year birthday December!! there’s no limit to number of share ownership and if the first investors have had the rigged media uplift for three years they take there money in December they get there original investment back plus your money 💴💰 and no money’s left in the pot? Not bad for a 3 year neymar ISA..... if anyone thinks there’s any skill and no risk to Neymar there deluded

• @NewUser121918 I was against paying this much for anyone on here but once I did the maths I bought a few once he dipped after his injury.

So glad to did. Think he'll keep rising till he returns.

• @Chicken-Badge there’s a risk of that. But doesn’t that mean if the index crashed every player on here also crashes that makes no player safe ?

• The only genuine long term risk to his price is a change to the dividend structure or, more likely, a move to a team in a more competitive league.
    Going to Spain, either back to FCB or RM, would mean he's less likely to be the key player and the PBs will be shared out.
    Hopefully he settles in Paris and stays there for a few more years.

... or goes to the EPL and dominates MB every day.

• @NewUser121918 said in Neymar:

@Chicken-Badge there’s a risk of that. But doesn’t that mean if the index crashed every player on here also crashes that makes no player safe ?

Yes absolutely and that’s why there’s a risk management team at FI in place! I would hope if any one invester has more than a acceptable about (has in what the site feels is acceptable then the player would become unavailable to that trader) I’d also imagine that if one person tryd to crash the whole system there would be within T&Cs a breach somewhere come on let’s face it many people plug there own players on twitter and so on and FI are easy going about however if someone was to play dirty then so could they... the original idea is a word is someone’s bond in stocks trading and I’d imagine there is honour amongst traders to some degree so we all can have fun here more money to be made in main jobs of peoples and this is addiction and hobby all I’m saying is when someone says Neymar money is guaranteed it’s not so there is risks which we may not know about? Fair point or counter point?

• I personally think FI are held over a barrel with the Media scoring system and if they changed it they would have to cover the bets!!! In case all the holders pulled out I personally love the premier league and before joining here had no interest in neymar! and don’t go to newsagent and see him back page every day!! Or every tabloid... I personally think FI needs a sponsorship deal maybe the HSBC football index’s for example a great way to promote and take it to next level where they can have a media system then that ain’t biased to a selected 10 players

• @Chicken-Badge

I agree totally. If this was just printing money then everybody would put everything they own into him.

If the next 3 years follow the 3 years that have been you double/treble your money in Neymar but not every year is the same and things change

• @NewUser121918 said in Neymar:

@Chicken-Badge

I agree totally. If this was just printing money then everybody would put everything they own into him.

If the next 3 years follow the 3 years that have been you double/treble your money in Neymar but not every year is the same and things change

If it was guaranteed money people would be managing media buzz isa... the way I understand the system is FI are printing bets has such there will be a percent of each share set aside for dividends if this was the case and there was transparency I’d buy many Neymars

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.