New FI Pitch Side Ad Boards

• Now these are quality! Real time player prices scrolling round for all to see. Brilliant development, but you have to laugh they’ve made their debut at Maldon & Tiptree vs Newport! 😀

0_1575063861381_8270CF9B-5A03-49C5-948B-18A24EF4B33B.jpeg

• Primetime BBC on a Friday night probably about as big an audience as you can get.

• May seem laughable but there’s a case for that being smart targeted marketing - It may be lower league but there is plenty of money in Essex and many of the fans, players, staff and club shareholders will be talking/asking/researching about the Index amongst some potentially wealthy circles.

Not sure Newport offers much scope for investment though 🤔

Similar to the Fulham training top sponsorship - it won’t be seen by millions of skint blokes down the pub every weekend but the players, agents, investors, sponsors, visitors, back room staff will be seeing it most days and it will pop up in conversation in the right areas to attract the bigger investors.

• Read a tweet saying these will be coming to premier league grounds soon which will be amazing

• Now THAT is advertising! Love it!

Seeing the prices and the 24hr movement is brilliant. I'm sure that will encourage a lot more fiscally-minded folk to sign up and not just your typical bookie better 👍👍

• What if the players see it? The poor fellas in goal will wonder what they've done wrong.... Some fragile egos around as well. Dangerous?

• @Metropolis more exposure if players start complaining, win win

• @Metropolis haha yeh pretty surreal when it's on a big game and one of the star players can see their own share price changing in game

• @Uncle-G @Vespasian32 I have an image in my head of Ronaldo celebrating a goal sitting in front of a board displaying his name with a big 24hr increase.

And yes I know he's not in the PL. Just the first thing that came to mind! 😂

Who was that Newcastle player who celebrated a goal way back by kicking the sh*t out of the advertising boards?

• @Metropolis temur ketsbaia

• @dionysusthyrsus That's the one!

• @Chris-J said in New FI Pitch Side Ad Boards:

May seem laughable but there’s a case for that being smart targeted marketing - It may be lower league but there is plenty of money in Essex and many of the fans, players, staff and club shareholders will be talking/asking/researching about the Index amongst some potentially wealthy circles.

Not sure Newport offers much scope for investment though 🤔

Similar to the Fulham training top sponsorship - it won’t be seen by millions of skint blokes down the pub every weekend but the players, agents, investors, sponsors, visitors, back room staff will be seeing it most days and it will pop up in conversation in the right areas to attract the bigger investors.

Yes, absolutely fair point, I wasn’t trying to suggest it was a bad move to advertise at this game... more that you’re not going to get many Maldon & Tiptree (or Newport) players on the index!

• @Uncle-G and @Metropolis it wouldn't shock me if players did start paying attention to it etc.... similar to Fifa player cards and moaning or buzzing about their score or price for FI purposes. Be great if they had some interaction with the players in months/years to come showing what their "worth" in the FI world

• Ronaldo will have an awful sulk on when sees his price scroll by followed by Messi’s

• Imagine the moment when a player gets seriously injured, they're getting stretchered off around the pitch, oxygen mask on, fans clapping/crying and you just see 'KANE -£1.32' in red all around the pitch.

Everyone will see us as cheeky, heartless bastards quickly getting rid of shares and THAT is my level of shithousery.

• He may even change his game to fit in better with the PB matrix 😂😂

• @Coleyscrooge Definitely some comical value to FI being advertised at Maldon & Tiptree vs Newport the day after the announcement of their mega marketing campaign 😂.

• Got a feeling this marketing campaign is going to take FI to another level!

Those boards make it look like the stock market- bigger money will be interested in the stock side of it as opposed to the gambling side.