Recommend a Serie A player please

• I've got a glaring gap in my portfolio - not a single Serie A player.

It'd be nice to rectify that so do you good people have any suggestions? Any price/position is fine but I don't want Ronaldo, Lukaku or Kolarov. Other than that, anyone is okay! Someone likely to play in the Euros would be nice but not essential.

• Frederico Chiesa or Belotti.

• Justin Kluivert, might not make the Dutch Euro squad but at £1.25 there’s a lot of potential growth in him imo

• Pellegrini- Roma AMC Takes set pieces, back from injury and decent average PB of 137, age 23. £2.41

• Suso (£1.69) and Cengiz Under (£1.60) - Both have dropped in price of late but have potential for a return to form and from injury respectively. Both will also have Euros involvement.

Bonaventura (60p) - Back from injury and starting to feature again in the first team. A good budget pick.

I'd also agree with Chiesa and suggest Immobile and Insigne.

• I will second Justin Kluivert. Great price for a young attacking player in a good team.

• Yeah I would say there are a few that have already been mentioned...

Kluivert is an Dutch u21 and regular for Roma who are obviously in European competition. Only a matter of time before Holland realise that he should be in the main squad rather than Babel.

Chiesa is gunna be Italy's main striker for many years to come and has a big transfer in him.

Cengiz Under is always linked with other clubs and is a really exciting player. Just back from injury so his price is probably on the low side as he hasn't played loads lately

• @Boris999 pasalic all day long, cheap, young, posting massive on score today and move in him again, been on for a while so nice to see the rise today

• Pedro Guilherme, when he finally gets a chance he should rise a fair bit. Quality player just taking a while to settle from Brazil

• Ruslan Malinovskyi.

Has struggled to get back into a very well performing team since his suspension, and the panic sellers have knocked his price back down to £1.20.

His game should really suit FI. Shots, key passes, takes all set pieces, big goal threat. Got 64 PB in 35 mins today with no goal/assist. And he hit the post.

Ticks the Euros box, key player for Ukraine. Possible transfer too, Chelsea were linked.

Good long term hold.

Gaetano Castrovilli is also £1.20 and that's very good indeed for a midfielder of his age and ability. Very high ceiling as a player. Inter already keen.

Can't go far wrong with Nicolo Barella.

Bernardeschi is under rated for me. Down as a forward and is a regular for Juve and Italy. People seem to assume he's a squad player.

And last but not least..... Fabian Ruiz. Mr Ticks Every Box. But more expensive at £2.95.

• @JK Barella for CA. Sensi for PB.

• Cengiz Undër, Alejandro Gomez, De Light, Brozovic. I own the first 2 and the others are on my wish list.

• Lautaro Martinez (scores every week, IPDs)
    Sensi (been injured, but when fit can win PBs)
    Dybala (becoming the main man at Juve slowly)
    Zaniolo (bright future)

• dejan kulusevski - plenty transfer speculation and should make the Swedish squad for euro 2020.

• How the hell could I leave out Kulusevski! Future superstar. Will get goals and assists wherever he goes. Brilliant creative instincts and game intelligence way beyond his 19 years. His maturity, appetite and energy stand out. Such a positive player.

Locatelli and Traore are starting for Sassuolo at Juventus. Interested to see how they get on. The latter is likely to move to Juve at some point. Sassuolo's been a shit loan move for him so far but he's one of the best priced 'wonderkids' on FI for me and doesn't seem to want to go below 95p...

• Immobile 100% won me countless divs and good for in play goals for 1st 30 days. Another 2 goals today and top striker so far 🤞🤞

• Thanks for the suggestions, some really good ones there. Cengiz Under was on my radar so I'll probably make a small investment in him. To be honest I hadn't considered Kluivert before but he looks a really good shout. I think I will make him my biggest Serie A investment for the time being. Just need to make sure his injury is minor before taking the plunge.

• @Boris999 you are aware that Kluivert went off injured at the weekend. Not sure how bad.

• Douglas Costa, Sarri is a big fan apparently, recently returned from a lengthy lay off, was slowly drafted into the team the past few games and even scored a winner, is out again for a week or 2 but once fit he looks like he will play a big part

• @Alpilgrim said in Recommend a Serie A player please:

Suso (£1.69) and Cengiz Under (£1.60) - Both have dropped in price of late but have potential for a return to form and from injury respectively. Both will also have Euros involvement.

Bonaventura (60p) - Back from injury and starting to feature again in the first team. A good budget pick.

I'd also agree with Chiesa and suggest Immobile and Insigne.

I concur with Suso.