1st, 2nd and 3rd place positions for any position role would be nice

• Had a few 2nd and 3rd places today, would be nice if they got rewarded even if it was a low amount I think it would raise the index to even greater levels.

• It would be amazing to have tiered PB even if it was just on gold days with so many games going on it would make sense

• I'm not too bothered about third place but the amount of second places I've had recently is ridiculous (usually beaten by some random player the average person on the street has probably never heard of). Kimmich in particular is becoming very good at finishing second. Even a 1p dividend for second place would make a nice difference. Come on Adam Cole, get it sorted - Christmas is coming remember!

• @Boris999 sick to the back teeth of 2nd place lately, really fuckin had enough of it

• They have repeatedly ruled out possibility of tiered PB. Not going to happen folks

• @Hotspur said in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place positions for any position role would be nice:

They have repeatedly ruled out possibility of tiered PB. Not going to happen folks

Yep can you imagine what it would cost them in dividends. The top players would be getting paid out nearly every week

• It's a real shame they don't because sometimes your day can be finished before it gets started, which doesn't meet the gambling needs. It was pretty clear from very early that VVD would be top defender yesterday which took all my defenders out of the game before they had barely had a kick. Having a second tier gives you hope, which at the end of the day it is hope that drives the betting feeling and makes you want to put in more money.

• They'll do it eventually. They can't throw in all the possible improvements at once - it would give them nowhere to go! Not good for longevity.

• Think a 2nd place on gold days only a must, prefer that over the star player to be honest