Tragic Afobe News... Can It Win MB?

• Tragically, his 2 year old daughter has died.

It would seem distasteful if people were allowed to profit from such a tragedy.

How would people like to see FI deal with this kind of thing?

IMO, as rare as an issue this is, it feel like trading on Afobe should be suspended and at the very least his MB should be removed from the live rankings.

• I've said a lot about jumping on cheap players with 1 off mb events. It's a strategy for me. Even so, I wont be on this occasion. Regardless of what FI do with the stories it doesnt sit right with me, essentially cashing in on such a tragic event.

For what it's worth I think the stories should be removed.even if I held Afobe prior to today, I'd have no complaints

• Agree with both these comments chaps, I saw him at the top, read the stories and agree fully, I don't want to profit from that. how cruel life can be at times.

1. Media Dividends
      Within the Live Rankings section of our Website/App, we have a subsection titled ‘Media’. This is our proprietary daily monitor of all UK online football news, which drives a daily score published in list form. On Match Days (see our Academy for definition), the top footballer with the highest score each day by 12:00am (London time) is declared the 'winner' for that day and will win the Media Dividend. Whilst on Non Match Days (see our Academy for definition) the top three footballers are declared the ‘winners’ and will each win Media Dividends (see Dividend Table for more information). In the event of a tie, the footballer with the latest story unique to that footballer (out of the footballers who are tied) will be ranked higher. We reserve the right to remove stories attributed to a footballer, that are not relating to footballing events, or that refer to another similarly named but incorrect person. Payouts for Media Dividends is between 12:00am (London time) and 3:00am (London time) on the day immediately following the day on which the applicable Dividend became due in accordance with the Dividend Table. To receive Media Dividends you have to hold the footballer until you have been credited with the Media Dividends.

I imagine these stories will be removed since they are not football related. This kind of situation is the correct use of this part of the rules, and I doubt there would be any complaints.

• Yeh, these defo need taking down. Tragic news like this shouldnt be profited from at all.

Yet another example for the "MB needs fixing/scrapping" dossier.