Port Analysis

• Hi, iv been on the index for 6 months now, I'm on 15% roi which I know isn't great compared to some. Iv basically put 3.5 g in and I would like to know the thoughts on my port from people on here. What would you change etc. If I'm honest iv picked my port on ideas from this forum so I'm very grateful for feedback

0_1575214326229_Screenshot_20191201-152702.png

0_1575214349873_Screenshot_20191201-152653.png

• This post is deleted!

• 0_1575214472051_Screenshot_20191201-152636.png

• Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated

• Haha!! 15% interest in 6 months is not bad at all mate. When you consider the extra shares with divs etc you would expect at least 20% for the next 6 which will give you a nice return on the year. Strangely, you have 0 players that I hold so pretty tough for me to give any advice on your individual holds but I think the index has slowed a little in the last few months as my port is not growing as fast as before. Expect a boom soon though.

• @Thatguy thank you mate, I was curious to see what people thought. Interesting to know you don't have any of what I do. Iv proper winged it, feel like I'm doing OK but some people are making proper money on here when I'm kind of happy not to lose any lol

• Yea your not doing a lot wrong there mate - I’d stick with most of them.

Just be wary of the Euros coming up and anyone not likely to play in them will start to drop off as people move money into those that are.

Also I’d be monitoring Carrascos situation closely - you have a decent margin in him so may want to bank the profit rather than waiting too long and seeing him sign a new contract in China.

• @Chris-J thanks for the feedback mate, il take note. I appreciate your time to reply

• @AndydfopT said in Port Analysis:

Hi, iv been on the index for 6 months now, I'm on 15% roi which I know isn't great compared to some. Iv basically put 3.5 g in and I would like to know the thoughts on my port from people on here. What would you change etc. If I'm honest iv picked my port on ideas from this forum so I'm very grateful for feedback

0_1575214326229_Screenshot_20191201-152702.png

0_1575214349873_Screenshot_20191201-152653.png

Good port. You've done really well. I used to hold Che Adams at the start of the season hoping that he'll hit the ground running but he struggled and I sold. You may wish to take money from him and top up your best performers or replace him with someone in form and on the up.

• @AndydfopT JEEZ You must be happy with Grealish's price this morning!!

I really like your portfolio. I'm new to the platform and so far only have a £9 profit.

I'm now thinking each month I spend £100 on a new player that I believe will feature at the Euro's and/or sign for a Prem team come the summer.

• @Londoner yea im looking at him and wondering if he will come good. I don't think he has even scored yet! The other one is Lozano. I'm hoping for the napoli manager to get the boot and he should see a rise. Thanks for your feedback mate

• @DaveKN07 i think the key is to have a mix of players but start thinking about euros now. The players featuring will only go one way now in sure

• A few good ones in there, I'd be looking at euro QF competitions and euro 2020 players who could PB players. Depay,TAA, couple Spanish national players.

• @AndydfopT regarding Grealish, as a Villa fan I knew this kid was a talent, I think he would fit into the england team fine. He will proberly be 4 ish player soon. I would buy more if I had capital. On the flip side I bought kroos at his peak so think I messed up there

• Che Adams funny one might worth it taking hit. Lozano might come good also Napoli look like winning there CL group so potential easier L16 game

• @AndydfopT Kroos won't drop alot perhaps people taking money out for Xmas. He's a must with Germany and Madrid in later stages on all gold days you'd think