Vaule if ole gets sacked

• So if our saviour(ole) get sacked does anyone see any united players shooting up.
    No matter how much the board say they stickvy ole if results dont improve he wont last much longer i dont think.
    Only difference i see between united and arsenal/tottenham players is they are all pretty high price already.
    Theres got to be a dele rise in one of them

• Generally you are looking for players who are massively out of favour/under-performing under Ole (all of them right....).

It was pretty obvious when Jose was sacked who would benefit most (slow, defensive football so naturally all of the pacy attackers rocketed - and Pogba came back into favour and dominated the Index).

Not sure anyone in particular (with a high enough ceiling) is being held back under Ole - just a manager who is sadly way out of his depth.

• @R2d2 said in Vaule if ole gets sacked:

So if our saviour(ole) get sacked does anyone see any united players shooting up.

I hardly think Ole would be that much of a loss that some players would turn to drugs!
    Would be great for MB though 😉

• He's not one that screams PB or MB dividends tbh so for that reason , im out

0_1575232523721_upload-d70739c0-7591-4e10-aeca-aa7477628520

• @Advinculas-Index

Haha took me ages to work out why you'd put that mate. I never even noticed the typo initially.