Vardy to the top 200?

• Rising steadily now. I am a huge Leicester fan but don’t hold.

Are people still buying for his IPD value?

Interestingly he has now scored 6 in a row...could he break his record from a few years ago?

Retired from England and not a PB player. Surely a risky investment?

• For an IPD player he’s a bit pricey. Shame he used to be a good earner

• Don’t see how people see value in him?

Would probably need a hat trick to contend for PB on most days - nothing but an IPD player really....

You’d be lucky to get 5 goals out of him within 30 days so at £1.63 that’s roughly a 3% yield at best - minus commission and possible capital depreciation and I don’t see much upside to him other than the greater fool theory.

At 33 his rise is very irrational - possibly suggests a lot of new users are floating around.

• I bought him 9 days ago and is up 27% already. With his age he shouldn’t grow to much further but with all of new users to the platform expected I think he can grow further.

• @FI_Webbo
    The premier league Christmas period will probs help him too.

• Had him at 34p a year ago and sold. Gutted!

• @Archer22 said in Vardy to the top 200?:

Rising steadily now. I am a huge Leicester fan but don’t hold.

Interestingly he has now scored 6 in a row...could he break his record from a few years ago?

0_1575237207246_upload-b3133282-5636-4406-9704-3e11c401b920

He's in the top 200 now. I've said this now for the 3rd time on other threads, but I used him as an IPD flip a couple of times when he was under a pound, but now that he is too expensive for IPD flipping, he's giving great CA. It's probably newbies buying him, so not risky until they learn about the pb game.

0_1575237490654_upload-6c5ec66f-5bfd-4146-af96-22c8f24f1e46

@Archer22 said in Vardy to the top 200?:

Rising steadily now. I am a huge Leicester fan but don’t hold.

• Another 10p rise in the past 24 hours.

Question to any holders on here - what are you expecting from him at that price?

I'd say most users will be well aware of the heavy drop off as the season end approaches so what is the target value?

• @Chris-J Vardy is a crash of Di Maria proportions just waiting to happen. The first time he doesn't score in this easy run of fixtures and people will be bailing rapidly.
    If I held I think I'd be in the sell queue right about now.

• £1 bloody seventy for Vardy.
    This is one of the biggest games of FI chicken of all time coming to the boil here.
    I imagine all the so called shrewdies are going to wait until after the Norwich game before falling over each other selling.

• @Chris-J said in Vardy to the top 200?:

Another 10p rise in the past 24 hours.

Question to any holders on here - what are you expecting from him at that price?

I'd say most users will be well aware of the heavy drop off as the season end approaches so what is the target value?

As you can see in my post just before yours, I used to hold 400 shares when he was 94p and I was using him for IPDs. But took the profits at 70p rise and bought other players to add to my port. Now he continues rising, I'll take just the profits when he's peaked. I'll keep hold of him and wait. It appears newbies are buying him because he's on a hot scoring streak.

0_1575504257498_upload-a93fb753-b269-439d-b6c4-b2c5c9a3a13c

• Interesting rise over the weekend again, halved my holdings to 500 shares but not sold yet due to greed. Imagine Christmas will help him rise a few pence more.

On the other hand, Iheanacho is flying. I've put my proceeds from Vardy into him. Not hoping much in terms of PB, but hoping he proves to be a decent IPD hold. Also way younger than Vardy so I'm not too worried about him crashing, perhaps a dip if people take profit - those who bought at 50p. Wish he'd get more play time.

• The rise is madness - based on the below table of aged 31+ forwards i'd value him somewhere between 60-80p.

0_1575905138057_upload-3ebab054-ce88-4d1a-af42-4393ea9e551f

No European or international fixtures and really low PB Base, never won MB (some may argue he has media potential),