Rating future prospects

• Guys hi just looking for some advice.
    Looking at young players with a view to longer term capital appreciation.
    Going to invest heavily in a max of 5 of these types.
    Guys on shortlist are Fabio Silva, Harry Wilson, Mohamed Ihatattaren, Sandro Tonali and kai Havertz. I prefer these type of holds an on my first rookie selections have done well with the likes of harvey barnes and tielemans and maddison types.
    I prefer to use my eye to spot really exciting potential monster talents instead of focussing on PB and IPD right now.
    Any views on the guys i'm looking at getting now for long term holds.

• Havertz has had a drop over the last few months and his form has dropped off a cliff this season. Winter break coming up in Germany should see a further fall, could be good time to jump on then

• @NewUser280674 said in Rating future prospects:

Guys hi just looking for some advice.
    Looking at young players with a view to longer term capital appreciation.
    Going to invest heavily in a max of 5 of these types.
    Guys on shortlist are Fabio Silva, Harry Wilson, Mohamed Ihatattaren, Sandro Tonali and kai Havertz. I prefer these type of holds an on my first rookie selections have done well with the likes of harvey barnes and tielemans and maddison types.
    I prefer to use my eye to spot really exciting potential monster talents instead of focussing on PB and IPD right now.
    Any views on the guys i'm looking at getting now for long term holds.

Not going to comment on Fabio Silva as I've not seen enough of him.

I think Kai Havertz is a solid hold. Not on form at the minute, but there is a fair bit of speculation about & he seems open to a potential move.

Ihatattaren, young fair enough - but I like the look of Malen out of the two at PSV more. Think he has more going for him with regard to the Euro's.

Harry Wilson, no doubt will carve out a decent PL career & score the odd belter, but I don't think it's likely to be at Liverpool so wouldn't pick him out & list him in the 5 monster talents debate.

Tonali is a DM & they don't get too much love on Football Index - if you had to pick an Italian I'd much rather look at someone like Chiesa or Zaniola as they are more forward-thinking players & easier on the eye. Someone out of left field would be Napoli's kid (Gaetano) but that's a blatant pump on my behalf, as I've ploughed £2k into him recently.

All the others I don't hold - so unbiased opinions.

• I like my future prospects cheaper

Amine Gouri
    Antione Bernede
    Chris Richards
    Gianluca Gaetano
    Patson Daka
    Kubo
    Dan-Axel Zagadou

I load my divs into these with the hope of at least doubling my money

• Thanks for advice ...agree wilson doesn't belong with the others in terms of potential ceiling but looks undervalued to me when compared with other bright english talents.
    Will check out the other guys mentioned as I want to find the future messi's and neymar rather then ploughing into currrent expensive blue chips regardless of dividends. Only PB players I'm looking at for short term are Depay and Sterling.

• @NewUser384837 Some good picks there

• Josh da silva is on the watchlist of many traders
    Fa cup always produced rises for some youths and he will be one of them.
    Match of the day pumps.........

• @NewUser280674 said in Rating future prospects:

Thanks for advice ...agree wilson doesn't belong with the others in terms of potential ceiling but looks undervalued to me when compared with other bright english talents.
    Will check out the other guys mentioned as I want to find the future messi's and neymar rather then ploughing into currrent expensive blue chips regardless of dividends. Only PB players I'm looking at for short term are Depay and Sterling.

Wilson is Welsh, not English. 👍

Future Messi is Almada & I own plenty of stock there.

Future Neymar looks to be Rodrygo (don't hold) but he's quite expensive already.

Reiner is getting plenty of plaudits & gets compared to Kaka - but he's not on the index yet. I would recommend getting on if you're early enough when he does IPO as I anticipate he will be hot property.