lys mousset ceiling??

• pretty new here still learning the ropes. bought in @ 70p debating taking the profit and reinvesting elsewhere. advice much appreciated :)

• I flipped him on a matchday in at 60p out at 72p. Wish I'd just held now.

Hes very unlikely to have a dip between now and the other end of the winter break imo. If I still held I'd continue to do so for another month at least.

Pretty sure sheff utd have a single game day this week as well

• @NewUser386656 Sheff Utd have 4 bronze game days between now and 10th Jan:
    Thursday - home to Newcastle
    Dec 29th - away to Man City
    2nd Jan - home to Liverpool
    10th Jan - home to West Ham

2 of those you wouldn't expect Mousset to be in the running for PB - so as @MickTurbo says I can't see him dropping anytime soon. Next 5 fixtures - Newcastle, Norwich, Villa, Brighton and Watford before the 2 tough ones. Plenty of IPD opportunities too.

• thanks very much lads i was worried he was about to hit the slippery slope and trying to time my get out but with ur advice i will hold til the new year. still plenty of room for growth if he keeps scoring thanks alot!!

• I bought at 51p before the arsenal 1-0 win and sold just after at 60p. Please spare a thought for me :/

• @LampardCulture white with some ornate coving. Very nice

• I think his ceiling is probably about £1.30 in the current market, slightly higher with transfer speculation.

• I bought 2200 at 44p (not meaning to beag too much 😉) cos our manager turns water into wine and mousset had all the assets to be a success. Hes our number 1 striker so when fit will play every game. Doesn't happen all that often in the PL. Even if he drops I think hes a class act and will start getting some transfer attention which will keep his value up.

• As Stevo says..... all the attributes, the right management, and we simply wouldn't spend that on a player without being highly confident in him.

I made him my biggest hold after seeing him in the friendly at Matlock, when others were worried about his fitness and didn't have high hopes. Obviously wish I bought even more.

As long as he's playing he'll carry on doing well. 10-15 PL goals will get plenty of attention.

I intend to hold until the summer at least because some very big clubs will want him.

If he didn't waste those years at Bournemouth he could be at Real Madrid now, in Benzema's place!

• He was very impressive for Sheff United on Sunday, if Dendoncker hadn't tripped him he would have probably scored 2 in 2 mins.

Very direct and alot quicker than I thought he was, makes you wonder why he couldn't get a look in at Bournemouth, then again Wilder has done a great job on some players.

• Very direct and alot quicker than I thought he was, makes you wonder why he couldn't get a look in at Bournemouth, then again Wilder has done a great job on some players.

@Wolvesfan1980 Just shows you what confidence Eddie Howe must have in Sam Surridge - if Mousset is this good. 😉

• @Ericali zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• @Ericali said in lys mousset ceiling??:

Very direct and alot quicker than I thought he was, makes you wonder why he couldn't get a look in at Bournemouth, then again Wilder has done a great job on some players.

@Wolvesfan1980 Just shows you what confidence Eddie Howe must have in Sam Surridge - if Mousset is this good. 😉

And Dominic Solanke must be Messi-esque in training. Going to be exciting when he starts doing it in the Premier League 😂