Performance Score Averages (per 90 mins)

• Really enjoying the stats element of the new site which now lets you see PB score per 90 mins.

Just been going through my portfolio to see how scores rack up.
    Anyone got some surprising high scorers?

My most surprising was probably Valentino Lazaro who's got an average of 155 the last three months. Just bought more of him based on that.

Less surprising high scorers Gundogan, Teji Savanier, Verratti, Trent all 150+

• Bit of a dissadvantage to those players who don’t have scores 1.25x’s in the euro games.
    Or
    High scores against international teams on qualifiers.

Hard to judge those pb scores.

• Players with a great PB average and capable of the odd goal are a really good investment as long as long as the price is right. These types of players are great value at present as they don't get the headlines but I think thier value will be better understood as they build up a history of PB wins.

You mentioned one in Gundogan and two others I like at present are Kovacic and Suso. There are plenty more further down the value chain and if you can be patient with your investment thier value should grow along with the index.

• @Tom77 what they haven't taken the multiplier out of the average? That's crazy! I haven't seen it yet.

• @Westy said in Performance Score Averages (per 90 mins):

@Tom77 what they haven't taken the multiplier out of the average? That's crazy! I haven't seen it yet.

@Westy said in Performance Score Averages (per 90 mins):

@Tom77 what they haven't taken the multiplier out of the average? That's crazy! I haven't seen it yet.

To be fair I'm just presuming they haven't.
    There's hardly any mention of the multiplayer though ever.

• @Tom77 when I get a chance il cross reference the scores with indexgain

• The 90mins score is a bit misleading though if a player is only going to play 70 every game before getting subbed.
    Can see people pumping up their players quoting 90min PB scores when in reality the average will be much less.
    Still a useful tool though one of the new features I like!

• @Neil2265 Very true. I always find the 90 minute score useful for younger players breaking through to get an idea on their PB potential.
    But if used for someone, like say Joan Jordan, who's regularly subbed after 70 minutes then can be misleading. Very few players playing 70 minutes regularly will win PB - always exceptions like Bouanga last night.