Adam Cole Q and A 16th December at 7pm On FIs Preferred Social Media Platform

• Old '12 rockets' himself live from the internet. Have your questions at the ready.

• I replied to his post on twitter asking for the answers to be posted to the forum, doubt they will be though.
    Stupid how they always ignore their own forum and everything just goes through twitter.

• I do feel we are roughing it in the cheap seats here in the forum. It's great @Vespasian32 was able to shine a light under our rock to show what goes on here in a recent podcast. There's some criminal FI neglect here for sure. There so much more they could do to make the forum nore a big draw.

• @Dalien-Smith Yeah interesting how many forum users had to adopt twitter (like myself) to keep up with FI updates?
    Otherwise there is no way of knowing anything that is going on like the xmas giveaway etc.
    Or relying on people from the forum to pass on the messages which isn't ideal.

• @Neil2265 it's really bad. The forum is linked on their website etc... You shouldn't point customers somewhere and then pay them no attention.

Not like we desperately want an FI representative to be heavily involved or here for a chat... But to put a stickied thread for each announcement simultaneously to Twitter would be nice. Can make it read only if they want.

If used properly the forum could be a great mechanism for customer retention... Those people that join, lose some money and quit/ask for refund... Could be given more encouragement to come on forum and seek advice etc.

• These are great points chaps, Im another one who has never used social media nor do I have the desire to, so rely heavily on forum members to post updates. there are so many times I am questioning a decision on a player to buy, the forum is a great place to read up on what others think. although I generally shy away from debating, to be able to see others debating pros and cons of players is a very useful tool when deciding who to buy/sell. To be able to discuss with others making similar mistakes or wins, general chat on game days, I don't think id enjoy my FI experience as much without the forum.

• Just want to get in before more whingers come along with the usual "I dont have twitter so there absolutely NO WAY i can see the updates, grumble grumble etc." I also dont have twitter and still manage to see all the updates they put out so here is a wild suggestion:

1. Type "twitter search" into your web browser
    2. Click on the top one i assume
    3. Type "football index" into the twitter search bar
    4. Click on the the football index account
    5. Read away
      Its really not very hard

• @EThomas9 I get where you’re coming from mate but I think the consensus is that all traders should be contacted simultaneously either vis push notifications or email when there’s an important announcement.

• Well I don't see the hardship in FI posting a sticky up of incoming news such as Q and A, IPOs maybe even a share spilt. Keeps us all on topic and talking about the product. Doesn't seem a biggy.

• @Neil2265 said in Adam Cole Q and A 16th December at 7pm On FIs Preferred Social Media Platform:

I replied to his post on twitter asking for the answers to be posted to the forum, doubt they will be though.
    Stupid how they always ignore their own forum and everything just goes through twitter.

@Dalien-Smith said in Adam Cole Q and A 16th December at 7pm On FIs Preferred Social Media Platform:

I do feel we are roughing it in the cheap seats here in the forum. It's great @Vespasian32 was able to shine a light under our rock to show what goes on here in a recent podcast. There's some criminal FI neglect here for sure. There so much more they could do to make the forum nore a big draw.

I'lll do my best to pass on some of the questions from you guys

• I joined Twitter to keep up with notifications but would i use it over the forum? No chance, its an absolute shit storm of bragging, pumping and horrendous language. Its a terrible advert for FI that a lot of people on Twitter are creating FI’s image and the FI team including Mr Cole choose be a part of it over their own self created forum. It absolutely Baffles me.

I know twitter reaches a wider audience but why its the favoured audience i cant understand. By all means twitter should be used but the forum should be the primary port of call with the main interactions being here. Has Adam Cole even ever visited or posted on the forum at all?

• @FI_Mark Can you ask Adam please to have in writing (T&Cs) the amount of shares it takes to move a player's price up or down 1p?

We thought it was 900 shares to move by 1p up or down. But we've observed in the past that a player takes 900 to move up a penny, but only 600 to move a penny down. That can be interpreted as market manipulation in favour of FI. A set price movement would eliminate any concerns.

• @FI_Mark Can you ask Adam please to have in writing (T&Cs) the amount of shares it takes to move a player's price up or down 1p?

We thought it was 900 shares to move by 1p up or down. But we've observed in the past that a player takes 900 to move up a penny, but only 600 to move a penny down. That can be interpreted as market manipulation in favour of FI. A set price movement would eliminate any concerns.

• Twitter is used I guess as it hopefully gets fi noticed by non fi followers of those talking about it. The forum is just for people already on it. So business wise you'd choose twitter to do things like this as it may attract new customers. But @Vespasian32 is right, the forum can still play a massive part in customer retention and big news/info/interaction from fi should be equally applied if not, the forum should take priority so the paying customer gets notified properly first.
    Early on with rookie mistakes or misunderstanding elements of the product, it was the forum (largely @Misto threads) that helped the learning curve and kept me on this roller-coaster. Twitter is like the ticket box office to the ride, the forum is the motion sickness pills counter.

• @Londoner said in Adam Cole Q and A 16th December at 7pm On FIs Preferred Social Media Platform:

@FI_Mark Can you ask Adam please to have in writing (T&Cs) the amount of shares it takes to move a player's price up or down 1p?

💣

• @Londoner I predict a party line if "we reserve the right to change the rules whenever we want"

I have definitely suffered this delta fiddling though, when pog and Neymar crashed it really did feel like underhand tactics to clear out those big holds on these big div earners... Followed by a div increase... Shaking the money tree?