Potential PB Gems goings under the Radar

• Otavio Santos - 49p - Bordeaux
    PB average 125 (14 games)
    PB divs 12p
    Contract due up in 2021
    Massive potential for appreciation too

• On barella so I'm hoping your right there mate. I think he has a great future

• Pablo Sarabia - £1.16
    proven PB performer, just needs game time and may leave if he doesnt get it at PSG, which he'd then be massivly underpriced - also hopeful of Euro place

Thanks for post, gonna take a closer look at these guys.

Just a quick question though.

Do you think if Sarabia leaves PSG he will still get the kind of PB scores? I don't know enough about him but I'm making a big assumption that him feeding Neymar and Mbappe in a dominant team might be boosting his PB score right now.

• @Dan-The-Man

his 18/19 season stats (was still at sevilla) were played
    P 52 G 23 A 17

so that is a very decent return for a midfielder

• Cataldi - Lazio

31p, just needs more game time! I’m waiting patiently on this one.

• @NewUser72082
    not sure this player can be classed in the same category, cant see any stats that lead me to believe he'll be a decent PB hopeful, and if there were any he wouldnt be sitting at 31p

• @G27 - oh sorry you should have been more specific. You wanted to know about any overpriced non PB players or non starters. Don’t worry you’ve covered a fair few in your initial post 👍

• Mentioned in the other thread .. Valentin Rongier is a diamond in the rough !

• @NewUser72082
    unsure what the defensive attitude is about

• I'd be shocked if Castrovilli doesn't prove to be an excellent long term hold. Especially just 30p above IPO price.

He has all the technical ability and is a good ball striker in addition to the eye catching dribbling.

Will only improve and has international football and a big move on the horizon, with Inter currently linked.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.