Why no Kane hysteria on here today?

• Similar story to Neymar a few weeks ago with numerous threads / discussions.
    Why not the same with Kane?

• Kane no better than Rashford! Every1 is just balls deep in Kane and doesn't want to miss the media dividends! myself I haven't touched him, the price is to high! considersing were welcoming other countrys to F.I. Maybe am wrong but England team are not going anywhere in the World Cup the players just aren't good enough full stop> looking at World Cup squads! Belgium are very strong but its who's plays on the day I suppose!

• @NewUser113421

Has a spurs fan I find the Harry Kane over hyped he’s worth £10 and Sonny worth £2 Really and Lamela 93p REALY has soon has FI realise it’s not fair all the 2000 performance players subsidising the media players then they will get retention of there 125,000 member instead of the let’s keep the “media members happy” no skill in picking the 10 rigged players. Who win every time and drive the newbies away who don’t want to put in for the 1-50 Neymar buyers to take out and yes rashford is younger than Kane and at moment looks like his our main man for England

• @NewUser115892 I would imagine a big part would be the forum was down most of yesterday

• @Noirx4 said in Why no Kane hysteria on here today?:

@NewUser115892 I would imagine a big part would be the forum was down most of yesterday

Could also be the carm before the storm ⛈ depending on the scan. Thinking has a trader and not a spurs fan I could do with him out till FA cup final date.. and Ali too... after seeing Lamela instant impact the two being out Ali and Kane will have little effect on my team but possitive impact on my shares I need has a trader Lamela starting behind Son... I can see a short layoff putting Kane’s price up slightly long layoff Amigeddon

• I'll make a prediction, as someone who plays football based on the bend on his ankle and his reaction it'll be a 4 week layoff. The scans won't be doable until Wednesday when the swelling reduces.

• @John-Renwick said in Why no Kane hysteria on here today?:

I'll make a prediction, as someone who plays football based on the bend on his ankle and his reaction it'll be a 4 week layoff. The scans won't be doable until Wednesday when the swelling reduces.

So squeaky bum time for holders I guess till Wednesday I think The Neymar injury don’t help paronia in this type of situation

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.