Prices after performance buzz wins

• Just won substantially with Sonny!! I hold 225 of him.. question is after buzz win at 12-25am is it best to sell and buy back lower or if a players on a hot streak keep has he will keep going? Opinions and experiances with this situation please? And advise? Greatful has always CB 👍

• CB - if I was you, gotta be a hold (I don’t), class player, strong at PB and now with Kane out for a bit, (anyone know how long, also not a holder) will be even better placed..
    If he bangs in a few more braces then must be rise.
    You watch him break a Metatarsal next week saying that....

• @Happy-Hornet said in Prices after performance buzz wins:

CB - if I was you, gotta be a hold (I don’t), class player, strong at PB and now with Kane out for a bit, (anyone know how long, also not a holder) will be even better placed..
    If he bangs in a few more braces then must be rise.
    You watch him break a Metatarsal next week saying that....

Tut tut tut Happy!! @sonny @Metataral ....... I really don’t like your predictions you got the spurs post mortum right! And he went from £2-14 at half time to 1-63 next day costing me £112-50 if I’d of sold and bought back and more on my other spurs players who ain’t recovered yet even Eriksen (I hope denmark panama gives him a boost) and a few others including Trips and power serge aurier was hit too... I learnt from that if your clubs going out the CL get out before you get nuked! When he was scoring on free flow I nearly sold 100 at 1-94 when the cherry’s goal was desallowed which would of killed my wining goal but just dissallowed before I pulled the trigger! The guy who sold about 300 must of been gutted at midnight a few flipper rats got stung yesterday! has a few times they’ve sold sonny’s and made that rocky road noirx4 was on about but this time was more buyers than sellers bringing him to 2-09p I’m holding for the Salah effect where he hits a upward curve all the time I’ve already said in here how he’s unlucky not to be top performance buzz player and missed out several times for not being a striker which this time was opersite worked in his favour. I got £27 in buzz wins at midnight which accounts for 20% buzz total I sold ten at 1-30am but the guys who bought before two and sold earlier must feel sick has a parrot 😂😂😂😂😂 and kept 215 and if he drops under £2 I may buy more... sad thing being he’s not a media buzz player a fair buzz system and he could be top 10 for sure however what’s his true value? Being a biased Spurs fan I’d pitch him around KDB he scores more than KDB and has same impact still got to be cheap at £2.09 if everyone buy and not sell everyone would make a fortune on Son... a FA cup semi and final even with it not scoring on here can continue to raise his profile for World Cup I hope. Oh BTW I think Happy Hornet your a yellow away from a 3 match ban with post mortum & metatarsal and 2 China’s especialy after all the reds for the C word... going to be first to throw in the word CHALOBAH (c-word abuse) because I’m not a holder can can comment that he had a good day on here yesterday seen a rise! I sold my Ali’s and it had a CHALOBAH knock on effect I couldn’t believe it... have you been signing up the Swedish Watford supporters club members on referrals?

• As a general rule , if the PB causes a spike and if you can sell to market without a price drop and collect the dividend then maybe selling is the best. Obviously some exceptions like if you are maybe forecasting a hot run or you are holding for other reasons. Son is a bit more situational due to Kane's injury so probably worth keeping.