Saturday Match Day

• Lot of big games getting played today and tight difficult to predict games which from the FI point of view should make it more difficult for higher individual scores , I think we could all be looking at the big scores today coming from the two games in Spain with Madrid being at home at 12 to 19th place Espanyol then at the end of the day Barcelona at home to 17th place Mallorca got to imagine we could see some very high scoring in both these games , roll on 12 o clock to get the Gold day started

• Liverpool's recent record at the Vitality and Bournemouth's inability to find the back of the net probably give TAA a good shot at the main prize today.
    Just wish I was a holder 😩

But hopefully Kroos smashes it up again 🤞🏼

• A Utd win against City today would start the weekend off just nicely!

• @TotalPunt Kroos has got to be one of the safest bets of the day he’s just involved in everything Madrid do and also capable of getting goals

• @weerab I don't hold Kroos, but he does seem to be a very consistent performer, Real are starting to pick up a little aswell lately, I need a Real player for my Champions league section of my port, out of Ramos, Benzema and Kroos would you say Kroos is the best option?havent seen anybody saying anything negative about him either, which is rare on here haha.

• Got a few big guns playing today. Kroos/kimmich/TAA. Also just waiting for a big griezmann performance among a few others. Could be well represented in the manchester derby also where somebody will possibly wrap up MB if not PB 🤞

• The Gladbach v Bayern game is an interesting one I’ve got 4-5 bigger holds in that one (if they all start).

And I could do with my Red Bull players putting in some decent numbers

• @Sav2000 good shout. Huge game for Bayern. Could do with a Kimmich win. Been a while and too many 2nd places recently.

Lazio vs Juventus will be a great game to follow. Don't anticipate one team dominating though so not sure it's PB potential.

• Hakimi
    Kroos.
    Messi

Halatenberg, Werner, Sabitzer, forsberg, kimmich, gnabry, lewandowski, TAA, sterling, Luis Alberto, brandt, hazard, neymar, alejandro gomez, mbappe, kane, pjanic

My hopefulls today.

• Some cracking games on today ... can't wait.

But I'll go against popular opinion and say that all PB positions will be won by players under £1 in value.

Gold days can be such a lottery.

That being said, you have to fancy Barca to score a few against Magaluf or whoever they are playing!? 🤷‍♂️

• @Ole-ole said in Saturday Match Day:

A Utd win against City today would start the weekend off just nicely!

Yea I wouldnt be too unhappy with that 😉😂

• A lot of choice today, Dortmund home, Monaco home(Golovin), Madrid & Barcelona, Leipzig home, Manchester derby, Tottenham home. Wouldn’t like to call today’s winners except the MB which will be from the derby unless some crazy shit happens elsewhere

• @Ole-ole I would deffo go for Kroos as he constantly posts high Pb scores in the league , the CL and also main man for Germany going into the euros but that’s just my opinion

• @ScouseSte haha a rare day for Liverpool fans to want a Utd win, but il take it. Liverpool will win it this year in my opinion, its been coming for too long now, where as Citys attitude seems to have changed since Pep has pretty much said they are too far behind, Im thinking Liverpool for prem, with Leicester not far behind, and City will focus on Champs League maybe?

• Time for a Ronaldo win. He'll be wanting to prove something today. Hopefully he's fully fit.

• @weerab appreciate the advice, thanks.

• @MickTurbo couldn’t agree more, hoping it’s the main players again winning PB instead of coming second again? Last sat I had 3 second places across Pb and mb! Disaster!

• If Davies or Gordon plays against chelsea today they will rocket.

• @HPcoys same. Think i had 4-5 over the two days come 2nd and some 3rd places too.

• @HPcoys said in Saturday Match Day:

@MickTurbo couldn’t agree more, hoping it’s the main players again winning PB instead of coming second again? Last sat I had 3 second places across Pb and mb! Disaster!

And to go against the consensus, it's for this reason I've done a complete u-turn and DON'T want tiered PB 😱.

The thrill of winning PB provides that "gamblers high", whereas you'd lose that element if two or three places were paid out. We'd all get a bit complacent.

It's been a sickener seeing Kroos finish 2nd twice lately, and don't talk to me about Kimmich 😭😭.
    But it's all part of the beauty of this game, and this unique format - today, without having to pay in any more money, WE GO AGAIN! 💪🏻