Instant Sell Blocked

• Why does this happen?
    Trying to IS some hazard but it never processes!

• @Shnurgan said in Instant Sell Blocked:

Why does this happen?
    Trying to IS some hazard but it never processes!

This happens quite alot, incase you weren't aware. The index can suspend instant sell on any player, at any time, for as long as they like.

It is used to safeguard their interests and prevent volatility. I think Hazard dropped about 4p for no real reason in last 24 hours, so that will likely be why instant sell has been suspended.

It doesn't usually last longer than a few hours, but my advice in the meantime would be to reassess the hold and your reasons for wanting to sell.

In my opinion (although I don't hold any futures, yet!!) Hazard is a long term hold, who is currently at the lowest price he has been for over a year

There are many, myself included, who are getting itchy feet about when is the right time to reinvest in Hazard. I don't think it will be long till he picks up.

Madrid are gathering momentum. When Hazard returns from injury and begins operating at 100% in a winning Madrid team ... well, that is a frightening proposition!! 😎

• I think this is more of a glitch this morning than a block. It says IS are going through but they aren’t. Are you on iPhone app ? I’d just drop an email to FI.

• Working again now anyway.