Roma Players

• hi guys,

looking for a bit of info/advice. ive read a lot lately on here about Roma players - i.e. Veretout, Kluivert & Pellegrini. Who takes their set pieces and pens? Surely this has a massive impact on who actually is worth investing for PB? If its shared, then realistically none of them are going to win it regularly enough to warrant buying, especially Pellegrini at over £2.

thanks in advance.

• Watched them a lot this season. Kolorov takes a lot of corners from the left, Pellegrini from the right. Pens started as Kolorov but he missed a couple, Veretout took over and scored a couple... then Perroti took the last, and scored. Perroti not often on the pitch though so will mainly be Veretout (probably!) going forward.
    Hard team to call though with pb as also seen Under take a few set pieces, though seems out of favour right now and Perroti could also take some.
    Sorry seems a bit jumbled but hope it helps slightly!

• @Thatguy said in Roma Players:

Watched them a lot this season. Kolorov takes a lot of corners from the left, Pellegrini from the right. Pens started as Kolorov but he missed a couple, Veretout took over and scored a couple... then Perroti took the last, and scored. Perroti not often on the pitch though so will mainly be Veretout (probably!) going forward.
    Hard team to call though with pb as also seen Under take a few set pieces, though seems out of favour right now and Perroti could also take some.
    Sorry seems a bit jumbled but hope it helps slightly!

Thanks for reply. So don't touch with a barge pole then and see how it pans out lol. Better alternative investments seems like.

• any ideas whether Sensi (Inter) and Pulgar (Fiorentina) are regular set piece takers?

• Not sure about Sensi, but Pulgar takes EVERYTHING. Corners, free kicks and pens. It’s how he gets such good pb. 195 today in a 2-1 loss where he did pretty much nothing.

• @chaps1988 said in Roma Players:

any ideas whether Sensi (Inter) and Pulgar (Fiorentina) are regular set piece takers?

When sensi is back he takes free kicks and corners. Not pens tho.

Pulgar is the man, takes everything.

• Fabian Ruiz at Napoli?

• Sensi worth buying?

• @Vespasian32 We got any idea when Sensi's back?
    My profit on him ebbing away each week🤨

• No idea with Napoli, not seen them this season @Vespasian32 ?

• @Thatguy ruiz takes most, insigne takes a few.

• @Gazz127 he was due back recently then had a set back so I think itl be jan/Feb. Hoping he drops some more and I'll go big on him.