Unable to withdraw

• Trying to withdraw and im getting a weird message.

0_1575829975898_67343BAD-18EB-4FC3-BE09-684E18D4137A.png

What does this mean? Got a bit of an emergency and I need to withdraw asap

• @Zbak59 check your emails including Spam to see if you need to provide ID etc..... you can also check if this is a requirement by clicking my account section on the website or a message should appear when you log in. If "ID and Verification" is ticked then your okay but if not you will need to provide this before you withdraw.

• It happened with me my card details had disappeared, couldn't be bothered to wait so stuck a tenner in then took out what i needed

• I’ve seen this kind of message on Betfair before.

Have you added a new payment method recently? If so, they won’t let you withdraw money from your account to the new card unless you’re withdrawing less than you’ve deposited from the new card. You will have to withdraw to the previous payment method first.

Think it’s to stop people money laundering.

• Cheers for the responses guys. I added a tenner and it let me withdraw afterwards

• No idea what will happen when I try to withdraw. Deposited from credit cards that have since paid off and closed down so expecting problems

• This is the problem with the rhythm method...

• Just checked. The card I used for my first deposit no longer exists, guess my money is stuck here forever then

• @Thatguy said in Unable to withdraw:

Just checked. The card I used for my first deposit no longer exists, guess my money is stuck here forever then

...or you could read the thread above? The forum does require a level of literacy for it to be beneficial. Unless you put in thousands and thousands of course...then it's a pain.

• As much as I appreciate the sarcasm of your post, I feel you may have missed the sarcasm of mine! I have no worries about being able to take the money out eventually, though it may take a call to customer services to do so.

• @Thatguy said in Unable to withdraw:

As much as I appreciate the sarcasm of your post, I feel you may have missed the sarcasm of mine! I have no worries about being able to take the money out eventually, though it may take a call to customer services to do so.

Good man!