England Injury’s & World Cup trading

• Yesterday the Spurs match brought up a instant market reaction with players getting injured especially The Spurs Masiah! Vardy Llorente Chalobah (sorry for use of C-word but not a holder) and sterling all up after the spurs game... Crouch ain’t moved still lol...

I just wanted to point out to newbies this is another way to make money on the index and today Kane’s scan will have traders making huge gains and loses... many going to work and by time they get home if in a meeting could see there days wages wiped in minutes or a short layoff see there money go up!!!

This is what makes the FI so great!!! Happy trading

• @Chicken-Badge My Mate's brother works for a private physio clinic in Kensington and he was seconded to THFC two weeks ago.....he was well excited last nght saying how he was going to be involved with the disgnostic process today. His opinion was that they won't really know until the swelling reduces tomorrow. I asked him to drop me a text if he heard anything ASAP.

If you see the ticker saying "B Madoff has just sold 100 Kane futures" then SELL ha ha ha

• @Bernie-Madoff said in England Injury’s & World Cup trading:

@Chicken-Badge My Mate's brother works for a private physio clinic in Kensington and he was seconded to THFC two weeks ago.....he was well excited last nght saying how he was going to be involved with the disgnostic process today. His opinion was that they won't really know until the swelling reduces tomorrow. I asked him to drop me a text if he heard anything ASAP.

If you see the ticker saying "B Madoff has just sold 100 Kane futures" then SELL ha ha ha

I’m not a holder but great about your contact.. my claim to fame being I’ve the woman that does the Shakter Donetsk transfers in the office on my Viber/Whats App... but not spoke in a few weeks met her off a dating site but sadly I’ve started dating someone in St Petersburg. I really need to get rid of the girl in SPB and bang this Ukrainian before the Summer transfer window to protect my Bernard’s!! And know about Fred movements first thing with there history of big money moves of Brazilians to the prem!!!

• @Bernie-Madoff haha drop some of us regular users a direct message mate ;)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.