Who would you buy out of these?

• Fabian Ruiz/Sane/Asensio/Aouar/Jorginho

Have some £££ to spend but unsure who to go for? Opinions....

• Houssem Aouar for me.

He is on a dip currently but i'd say has the highest scope for capital appreciation out of that list.

• Sane.

He's injured - anticipation he's coming back.

Sell before he sets foot on a pitch again - in case he's not recovered from his injury.

Why take any sort of risk right? 🤔

• Sane for me

• Same reason as @Ericali Different player.
    Asensio - plenty of growth before he gets back playing for Madrid. And half the price of Sane.

• @janner73 will he even get back into the team on a regular basis though.

• @MUFC Hopefully not! Plenty of transfer spec then :)

• @Ericali said in Who would you buy out of these?:

Sane.

He's injured - anticipation he's coming back.

Sell before he sets foot on a pitch again - in case he's not recovered from his injury.

Why take any sort of risk right? 🤔

Asensio or sane for exactly this reason... Take the risk free money, build your pot... Then see who is still in a dip of the pb hitters aiming for euros.

• Jorginho

On set pieces for Chelsea and Italy, his price will go only in 1 direction ahead of Euro2020

• Jorginho 100%

• Jorginho.

PB hunter - both club and international - and will get the same MB for feminine penalty run ups as Asensio does for transfer spec in this country.

• Of those I hold ruiz, aouar and sane. Previously held jorginho but the profits on him were too big and too rapid to ignore.

I think all 3 are well worth their price but agree that aouar has possibly the most room for cap app being just on the verge of coming out of an injury dip having played and scored on friday. Soon as he starts getting 90 minutes the big PB scores will start coming again.

Slightly disagree with some of what's being said about sane. I'll be holding him beyond his return from injury myself. City are faltering. If he can come back and have an impact hes gonna be all over the media. Then theres the very probable transfer spec to come and being classed as a forward when hes more of a winger is a big boost to his PB chances. I think it's only right that he is classed as a forward but not all of his ilk actually are

• @NewUser383114 said in Who would you buy out of these?:

Fabian Ruiz/Sane/Asensio/Aouar/Jorginho

Have some £££ to spend but unsure who to go for? Opinions....

The last 3 in the order you have put them above

• @MickTurbo you are right... After I submitted my post about sane I thought about editing it to caveat that once he does return he still has good value for PB and mb.

If he looks like heading to the Euros with Germany that too would add value.

But... I always buy injured players with a view to sell before they kick a ball. Its risk free virtually guarenteed returns... They typically don't play 90 mins for a period of time when they return... And knowing the index.. If he comes back and is on bench for 3 games.. Then players 60 mins a few times... His price will start to drop.

I'd sell cos I'm disciplined with my injured player strategy.. May then buy back if he ticks the box of another strategy later in season.

The othrr consideration is when he comes back he will likely to be at his highest price.... Whereas the likes of Jorgy boy have dipped... So I'd take the returns on sane then buy a dip. And if jorginho spikes 20p in one game again.. Sell and buy sane 😂

• Sane. Don't hold, but used to.

• @Vespasian32 yeh I hear ya. Might be worth doing that even to get IPD's, especially if the dip and subsequent re-buy cover the commission.

I think there'll be a bit of media if/when he is named for the euros also, in view of the fact that he was a suprise ommission from the world cup squad and Germany's subsequent poor showing