Jack Harrison - Leeds

• I’ve been recently after Championship players with likelihood to play in a PB League next season.

I now put my eyes on Jack Harrison, delivering tremendous performance at Leeds - 5A&4G already, with Leeds being in a good position to return to PL.

He is on loan from Man City - thoughts? Is it a good hold?

Thank you as always for the advice

• @NewUser455434 As a Leeds fans I have watched Harrison play numerous times over the last 15 months and I've never really rated him. However over the last few weeks he's seems to have found some form. His cross for Hernandez's goal on Saturday was world class.

He's a frustrating type of player who never does it on a consistent basis. Most games he looks clueless and struggles to dribble and cross. He's highly rated and has glowing references from David Villa and Patrick Viera when he was at NYC in the MLS.

I'm still not convinced he can be a top player however he is young and being coached by one of the greatest in Bielsa.

• @NewUser455434 Eze at QPR and Bowen at Hull another two great youngsters who just keep increases in price.

• what have i missed with harrison? dont understand the rise?

• Leeds and West Brom have an 11 points advantage on the third spot, so they are likely to qualify directly to PL.

There are many players from those teams (Harrison, Tyler Roberts, Phillips) which are playing, scoring and are just underpriced.

• He's just starting to find his feet, I'm a season ticket holder at Elland Rd and as mentioned above he's been somewhat of a frustrating player to watch the last season or so. That said under Bielsa he has potential to improve further and there's signs he could be great.