West Ham v Arsenal

• Haller looking nailed on for top fwd so far, having a great game 😩

• @Thatguy Crazy! Just saw that.

Will never complain about receiving divs but can't help feeling like a fraud, taking payouts when he hasn't even played.

Shocker for Aubamayang!

• given Tierney the boot, enoughs enough. Good player but so frustrating, albeit largely down to bad luck on his part

• I hold the only two strikers playing and they are getting smashed by an unused sub. Really hoping he comes on and loses some points

• @MickTurbo actually read an article just before the match on here somewhere about him having a dodgy shoulder that Arsenal have been keeping secret. Looks legit now.

• @Thatguy took a bit of a loss on him. Think my frustration was compounded by the fact that he was my only player involved (ceballos injured).

I'd held onto Tierney hoping to sell on a bit of a buy up (spike a bit optimistic). Well that's not coming anytime soon now so fuck it. Hate IS'ing these days but as we often say, theres no point holding onto a player who's costing ya when there are good opportunities elsewhere. I've already used the money

• I have Pepe, Auba and cresswell. 2 looking awful and one of injured. Fucking great. Also hold Ceballos, can’t wait to see him back.

• No Pepe assist for Auba’s goal?

• @Coleyscrooge

Flashscore yes
    Sofascore no

• I’ve just checked the media rankings and Pepe is tied with Nicolas Pepe! What with the rule that the players full name needs to be included in the article title means that Pepe (defender) could potentially beat Nicolas Pepe when he doesn’t even play! Does anyone know if the media points are corrected so that the right player gets the points?

• @MVViolaris

If pepe was to come top, holders would recieve payment, tomorrow Nicolas pepe holders would get their money at some point when FI get their finger out. They always put it right and just take the hit on their mistake

• @MVViolaris needs full name to score points. Points will get taken off Pepe but will NOT be given to Nicolas Pepe (sadly!)

• @Ericali thoughts on Martinelli after today's game (you like young South American boys)

I hold... Nice bit of cap ap for getting a start... Little bounce again for scoring... Subsequent drop for shitish pb score...

Net gain on today's match... Prob sink more after midnight.

Thinking longer term... If he gets more starts and scores goals but poor pb... Will people see it as a good buy cos of his young age and potential to improve pb or change position to fwd... Or will the assessment be swift and brutal 'he is not a pb player'

Hes a superb talent but not sure at the moment where he will fall on the FI barometer.

• Any one heard any news on Tierny injury update yet?

• @Vespasian32 said in West Ham v Arsenal:

@Ericali thoughts on Martinelli after today's game (you like young South American boys)

I hold... Nice bit of cap ap for getting a start... Little bounce again for scoring... Subsequent drop for shitish pb score...

Net gain on today's match... Prob sink more after midnight.

Thinking longer term... If he gets more starts and scores goals but poor pb... Will people see it as a good buy cos of his young age and potential to improve pb or change position to fwd... Or will the assessment be swift and brutal 'he is not a pb player'

Hes a superb talent but not sure at the moment where he will fall on the FI barometer.

He's had a good rise over the last 3 months anyway. £2.61? 🤔

Not got to many potentials to come. Already in PL, already at a Top 6 side. He should have a little boost when converting to a forward by OPTA.

Like you say, not heavily involved in the PB stakes. Never going to win a gold day unless he hits 3-4 in a rout.

Capable of winning bronze days. He's not the worst value out there - but for £2.61 you can probably spend the money more wisely.