Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph

• I suspect we are abut to see a drop

• @janner73 its the selling Kane thing thats blown my mind almost as much as the fomo here to be honest, both nuts decisions!! It sounds like it will happen all the credible journos are all over the story but I just can't see how there isn't a big dip once he does sign. Some people are obsessed with buying at the highest possible price panicking when the dip happens and ISing for massive loss. I bet they're all scratching their heads wondering why they keep losing money too?!!!

• @Ben_pz For sure - huge amount of flip money in that price. People were buying 1000s at under a pound not long ago - they'll all be locking in profit and those with FOMO will be holding in the red.

• @9stevo Those people keep the platform ticking along nicely but it amazes me they keep falling for it.

• @janner73 fuck it I should stop complaining; its where my profit is coming from I guess?!! It just blows my mind that people repeatedly do this, like the guy recommending everyone to buy Rodrygo when he was right at the top of a really obvious spike after scoring a hat trick, I think he's about 40p a share down from that price now!! 🤦‍♂️

• @9stevo These people will get burnt even more when order books come in I suspect.

• I have bought in with confidence on this one.

It's not like man United rumours, where every player under the sun is linked with them.
    This seems a very credible rumour and as i said earlier, it is to fill a position where Liverpool have no current quality back-up.

At the start of next season, if you could buy a potential forward in Liverpool's front 3 for under £2 (think about the natural growth in prices on the index between now and then too!) it's a no-brainer to me.

Of course it's not a done deal but very much a risk i am happy to take

• @ScouseSte said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

At the start of next season, if you could buy a potential forward in Liverpool's front 3 for under £2 (think about the natural growth in prices on the index between now and then too!) it's a no-brainer to me.

By that logic shouldn't you be buying Origi?

• @9stevo I must admit i hurts not to get early on a player rising like this but I just have to remind myself I don't get involved with transfer rumours or anything that doesn't make logical sense! I might miss out on the odd opportunity but in the long run its for the best.
    Also the money will eventually get filtered back down I suppose

• @ChazFI123 said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

@ScouseSte said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

By that logic shouldn't you be buying Origi?

Read my earlier post mate.

Origi is a proven bang average player. Scored some very important goals but never be good enough to start.

Minamino looks the perfect Klopp-type player.

Like I said, for under £2 he is a risk willing to take.

• @ScouseSte Doesn't it concern you that everyone else completly disagrees? You could probably buy in an hour for cheaper if you were truly convinced.

Sorry i'm not trying to be a dick. Just buying someone at the peak of there 90p+ rise is an easy way to get burnt

• @janner73 are these order books actually coming in? I've not actually got my head round them yet but people have been talking about them for at least a year and still no order books???

• @ScouseSte He may very well be. But it's the entry point into the trade I don't get. You've bought at the top of an 80% rise!! Much like I said on the Rodrygo thread when advising against buying at the top of a rise - there will be a better entry point. There will be a ton of flip money in him - in a day or 2 you could probably buy for 20p less than he is now. It's the timing of entering the trade that's FOMO.

• Imo will this Japnsese guy
    Big profit taking from traders who were on early.
    Newer buyers will panic
    More ising.
    Drop to 1.20-30 within a few days.
    Spike again in jan IF it happens.
    Drop back to £1.20 and slowly drop to a £1 while the euro’s ramps up.
    Rise to maybe £1.50 for pre season.
    Season price the depends on pb scores.

Let’s see.

• @ScouseSte I don't understand where the value is. He's almost the same price as Firmino who is arguably Liverpool's most important forward, and there is very little chance he's going to start unless one of the front 3 leaves. If you think one of them is off and this guy is the replacement then fair enough, but otherwise I really don't understand this

• @9stevo One day, or month, or year, or decade! Serioulsy - reckon it'll be sometime in 2020

• @Ben_pz said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

@ScouseSte Doesn't it concern you that everyone else completly disagrees? You could probably buy in an hour for cheaper if you were truly convinced

That is not a bad idea but funds aren't in great shape and I'd never IS any good holds to jump on.

I'm happy. I'll switch off from the Minamino show now and focus on the PB games for tonight.

• @ChazFI123 said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

@ScouseSte I don't understand where the value is. He's almost the same price as Firmino who is arguably Liverpool's most important forward, and there is very little chance he's going to start unless one of the front 3 leaves. If you think one of them is off and this guy is the replacement then fair enough, but otherwise I really don't understand this

Salah in summer. Said it before.

• @ScouseSte Well i've got no horse in this race so i hope you do ok out of it

• @ScouseSte Harsh on Origi that, he walks into most premier league teams you know! Also Firmino is £1.84. I'm really happy to be linked with him and it looks like he'll sign but I really think this is a terrible time to buy! Good luck if you've gone for it though.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.