Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph

• Liverpool's transfer rumours seems to centre round attacking wide players. It was Chukwueze in the summer. Minamo now. A good fit for Liverpool right now. Decent player with a decent engine available at a fairly cheap price. He'll be a good squad player that they'll probably sell in a couple of seasons for double the money. It's good business. Can't see him playing loads though. I see him as purely back up.

• @9stevo said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

@ScouseSte Harsh on Origi that, he walks into most premier league teams you know! Also Firmino is £1.84. I'm really happy to be linked with him and it looks like he'll sign but I really think this is a terrible time to buy! Good luck if you've gone for it though.

Love Origi but you have to be honest.
    He's had plenty of opportunities.

This Japanese lad is unproven in the premier league, a bit like Keita was, and there is a chance he may flop like Keita initially did sure. But Naby is starting to come good. It's a long term hold for me, hopefully pick up some media divs along the way.

Like anything on FI, it's a gamble.

Brewster was £4 at one point, without a premier league start under his belt!
    £1.70 is a nice price for me 👍

• The sell-off of Minamino is taking pace. He's now £1.70.

• @Dalien-Smith I'm not sure he is a wide player. If you look at his heat map (and stats) for Salzburg there's one Liverpool player he's very similar too - and it's not Mane or Salah but Firminio. He can probably play anywhere along the front 3 but I think he's the long-term potential replacement for Firminio.

• @Londoner said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

The sell-off of Minamino is taking pace. He's now £1.70.

Let it happen, no need to panic. It's just those that got in under £1.20 etc taking their profits. All good 😊.

I'd just hate to not be involved now and kick myself when he goes over £2. Top often I sit back and think ive missed the boat

• @janner73 the long term replacement for Firmino and he's already basically the same price, something doesn't add up here!

• @ScouseSte The way you say Origi has had plenty of opportunities makes it sound like he's not taken them?!! He did score some quite important goals last season!!! 🤦‍♂️

• @ChazFI123 There's gonna be an absolute fortune to be made (and lost) on transfers in January looking at the market reaction today.

• @9stevo said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

@ScouseSte The way you say Origi has had plenty of opportunities makes it sound like he's not taken them?!! He did score some quite important goals last season!!! 🤦‍♂️

I said he scored important goals. I'm not disrespecting him but be honest mate - is Origi now or ever going to be "world class"? No. And that's what we need from now on. The current front 3 ARE world class.
    Minamino might not be yet but neither was Salah until he came to mighty Liverpool 😉
    As I said, Divock is a legend but we need better

• @dionysusthyrsus oyarzabal is a better player

• Hahaha just noticed the thread title change 😂😂

• @ScouseSte But they bought Salah based on his ability. I'm pretty sure this one is much more based on £££ and that would be my biggest concern.

• careful, the LFC staff have just seen the FI posters. Merry Christmas

• @Ben_pz said in Liverpool's March To Champions League Triumph:

@ScouseSte But they bought Salah based on his ability. I'm pretty sure this one is much more based on £££ and that would be my biggest concern.

Well as i said mate, it's a gamble.
    Time will tell.

If it was £5 per share then I'd not be so enthusiastic! But £1.70 is ok for me

• @janner73
    who we thinking? Fernandes again? Zaha?

• @ScouseSte
    did you see the Everton game?

• @janner73 He has a flexibility to play anywhere across the front line but I'd class him a wide man personally. I don't see him as a replacement for anybody. You don't generally buy replacements for big players in the winter window. Usually you wait for summer. I see this as totally an opportunistic buy to improve the squad and not the first team.

• For me, his price makes players like Keita and the Ox look far more appealing

• @kaka8 Any attacking player linked to one of the big EPL sides is gonna rocket. Zaha I think has a good chance but there'll be one or 2 surprise links and that will be where the biggest gains are. I wouldn't touch Bruno - it's only ever been stories coming out of Portugal pushing an EPL move - he'll still be at Sporting next season.

• @Dalien-Smith When I say replacement. He's a cheap punt at a potential replacement. For that release fee you can take a few of those types of punts and if one comes off you're laughing.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.