Saves 50p a day being on FI!

• I only ever buy newspapers for the sport. If you ignore the Neymar story’s you get some good story’s on the media feed! My highlight today is Freddie Flintoff making 3 million off Benji Mendy what a crib!!! What’s best story others have read on there if any?

• However I forgot to put because Freddie Flintoff ain’t a footballer Shakter Donetsk Fred scored the 60 points ..... give me a Brazilian called Jordan in the IPOs I don’t care if he exsists has he will score points for problems on the West Bank and the busty model of the same name

• @Chicken-Badge No way, thought you were joking but he actually got Media points lmao

• @KingJimoT No it's true, I shouldn't shout too loudly but I won a MB with Pedro back in September and most of the stories were about the Rangers manager of the same name :-D

• @AT10 Haha mental

• And people wonder why I want the Dynamo Kiev forward Junior. I think Neymar wins for junior more than Neymar with key words too I remember Pedro now is he still in top 200?

• @Chicken-Badge this was before it was limited to the top 200 / pre-IPO increase, he's not in the top 200 now, plus when Rangers Pedro was sacked and Chelsea Pedro hit top spot for a 2nd time FI noticed and deleted all the articles.

• It’s a stupid media system and Heung-min son having more than two names should be treated like Fred and Neymar ... can you imagine how many articals in newspapers contain the word Son... shame he’s not sun instead of son would be the whole newspaper...

• Boys / Girls - rules are rules, you pay your money you take your chances. If they change the rules then beef about it, if they don’t then don’t..
    Still feeling sore fro the Deeney missed penalty..... (silly arse, Deeney not me..).

• @Happy-Hornet Did you not see the miss coming?Probably his massive Cajones getting in the way as he swung his leg!

To be fair to him he was right in his comments about arsenal but it was still hilarious (for non Watford fans obviously)

• @Happy-Hornet also completly agree about the media rules. Doesn't take long to work out the quirks in the system and buy players to work those quirks. If they changed the media rules to be just surnames or only counted Neymars full name then his price would probably drop more than when he went off Injured.

• @Ozzlebert said in Saves 50p a day being on FI!:

@Happy-Hornet Did you not see the miss coming?Probably his massive Cajones getting in the way as he swung his leg!

To be fair to him he was right in his comments about arsenal but it was still hilarious (for non Watford fans obviously)

He needs a massive cajones makes up for his looks if his profile picture on here’s anything to go off!!!

• @Ozzlebert said in Saves 50p a day being on FI!:

@Happy-Hornet also completly agree about the media rules. Doesn't take long to work out the quirks in the system and buy players to work those quirks. If they changed the media rules to be just surnames or only counted Neymars full name then his price would probably drop more than when he went off Injured.

This is why I say Bet Index needs some corporate sponcer they need to be in a situation where they can change rules without the worry of the main traders pulling there investment. Neymar to me no skill in Neymar but if the rules changed many would throw dummy out the pram!! Problem on here some think they have a god given right to win because they got here first. I don’t buy there needs to be losers for there to be winners. A level playing field is more sporting I’ve £1000 to invest in each media player I wouldn’t do and if everyone did it bring down the platform. Still and judgement to me makes it fun

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.