Highest % Capital Appreciation Thread

• Ok, take 2!

Due to popular demand & being cajoled into starting this thread by @ScouseSte I've decided to keep the masses up to date with the highest percentage risers on planet Football Index on a daily basis.

Obviously, I'm mindful of the "Pump & Dumps" & don't want to promote false holds so if I do so in error - I'm happy for someone to correct me. I presume Vincent Le Goff is one such case & will ignore him.

I'll start with the last 24 hours.

• Kolasinac (Arsenal) 44p - up 19.08%
      Very impressive start - probably down to getting a run in the side under Ljungberg.

• Ekkelenkamp (Ajax) 92p - up 15.75%
      Been scoring for the youth side this season. 11 goals in 16 matches from CM.

• Ogbonna (West Ham) 23p - up 15.12%
      Scored the opener last night in a TV match Vs Arsenal which resulted in the rise.

Tune in tomorrow for the next update. 😎

• Good boy Eric πŸ‘πŸ»

• @Ericali Bellerin and Tierney are to some degree injured and struggled to feature yesterday. I say that is the rise for Kolasinac

• @Ericali
    Never doubted you πŸ‘

• @Ericali le Goff isn't a pump and dump... As per the sub 20p thread (I don't own him)

• @Ericali this could be very handy actually it will help to root out potential pump and dumps and understand the genuine rises for players in the risers list. Good thread hope you keep it going

• @Ericali

Vincent le goff I'll take credit for if you can call it that. I posted about him in the sub 20p thread because hes got a good chance of promotion to ligue 1 this season and as such will be PB eligible.

I'm not gonna go into why I think hes got potential beyond that, it's there for all to see in that thread, but hes not a pump and dump, i posted honest research and thoughts about him last night and he was on the risers list within a couple of hours.

This little corner of the market will undoubtedly start to see growth at some point and he fits the bill. I thought you might have had this type of player on your radar being the cap app guru

πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ’°

Edit, as mentioned above, could be a good thread this

• Apologies to Vincent Le Goff holders (Lorient) 22p

He's the new daily winner πŸ†

Up a massive 26.73%

• Well we have the names, now it’s just the small matter of having them the day before

• @Ollie said in Highest % Capital Appreciation Thread:

Well we have the names, now it’s just the small matter of having them the day before

That's the conundrum..... πŸ‘

Although, I can point you in the right direction.

All 4 entrants was in the squad list today, we will see how the rest of the week shapes up - but I've a feeling we will start to see a clear pattern emerge.

• @Ericali instead of using the top risers list, can you please do the top 3 risers from both the top 200 and squad lists (I knew them keeping the squad tab would be useful for something lol). Additionally, you may want to take a point in time as a reference point, say 10pm, so that the effects of games is taken into accountnkn that day. Good day sir πŸ‘

• @Ddr said in Highest % Capital Appreciation Thread:

@Ericali instead of using the top risers list, can you please do the top 3 risers from both the top 200 and squad lists (I knew them keeping the squad tab would be useful for something lol). Additionally, you may want to take a point in time as a reference point, say 10pm, so that the effects of games is taken into accountnkn that day. Good day sir πŸ‘

It's going to be enough time taken already. Having to give potential reasons for each rise.

I'll do 3 a day but it will have to be from the platform as a whole.

Weekdays I'll try to do it around 10am as you suggested as I'm in work - weekends will have to be when i'm free with 2 kids in tow.

• @Ericali wow you've blown my mind... A list of % increases over a 24 hr time frame will favour 10p players over Β£10 players?

That's why you're a fucking FI God mate. Spotting that trend after day 1 of the thread... Amazing.

• @Vespasian32 said in Highest % Capital Appreciation Thread:

@Ericali wow you've blown my mind... A list of % increases over a 24 hr time frame will favour 10p players over Β£10 players?

That's why you're a fucking FI God mate. Spotting that trend after day 1 of the thread... Amazing.

Now, now.....

I'm not pushing any type of agenda here. I'm merely recording the top risers as encouraged to do so by other forum users for statistical data.

• @Ericali lol I was only joking about anyways. But I think the same time every day would be good as it does give you a 24 hour period to assess then

• @Ericali Hi bud and fellow Maja holder. Any chance of a under 22 years old cap app list? Much as I love some of those guys in your list. They don't fit my trading profile. As a fellow dabbler in younger players surely you can see the benefit to this list running alongside your own.

• @Dalien-Smith said in Highest % Capital Appreciation Thread:

@Ericali Hi bud and fellow Maja holder. Any chance of a under 22 years old cap app list? Much as I love some of those guys in your list. They don't fit my trading profile. As a fellow dabbler in younger players surely you can see the benefit to this list running alongside your own.

One for the future - let's see if I can stick the workload on this thread first.

• @Ollie said in Highest % Capital Appreciation Thread:

Well we have the names, now it’s just the small matter of having them the day before

No no you're missing the point.

This thread, if it is to be conducted with exactly the same motivation as my "Daily Dividend Winners" one, will just document the facts/figures of the day with brief, unbiased explanations as to the results.

This is Erics chance to commit to something every single day, with no benefit to himself directly, for the good of the whole community.

I'm so proud he is doing it 😊

• Over the past 24 hours the big risers have been:-

• πŸ† Watery Endo (Stuttgart) 15p - increase of 32.45%
      Plays for Stuttgart - having a reasonable season.

• Joe Allen (Stoke) 32p - increase of 29.21%
      He scored 2 goals last night but other than that I've no idea for the price hike - Maybe Welsh fans getting their Euro 2020 portfolios ready.

• Pizzi (Benfica) 46p - increase of 20.02%
      A goal & an assist last night, Benfica have dropped into the Europa League giving him some additional matches in PB eligible games

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.