Suspended IPO's until May

• For those for haven't seen the update, IPO's have been stopped until the preliminary WC squads have been announced. There will be random exceptions to this so keep your eyes peeled for announcements, I'll try to make sure I don't miss them but if anyone does spot them feel free to give me a nudge or create a thread.

As I now have some more time on my hands for FI purposes I do have an idea which people should find useful.

• @Agatello and that idea is......

• @Noirx4 ... coming your way first! You may well have some of the content required! ;-)

• What’s cooking here?

• @Ermejo ... someone's turned the Hob off! :-)

Now' I'm IPO redundant I've had a mild brainwave but don't want to say too much in case someone steals my idea :-)

• @Agatello looking forward to this

• @Agatello

I was wanting Junior! The bloke who scored one of the two away goals for Kiev v Lazio Who happens to be Brazilian and a striker and not on the index with Kiev on brink of a shock against Lazio! If Neymar don’t make World Cup he could get a shock Call up so it’s a bit of horse bolting idea to get him in may abit late

• @Agatello If it's anything like as good as your write ups then keep me in the loop please! I hope you didn't stay up all night waiting for the IPOs to drop!

• @Chicken-Badge plenty of dead certs for the WC who aren't on here yet that i'm keeping an eye out for...Smolov, Jefferson Farfan etc plenty of time, have you emailed them and asked them to consider Junior?

• It’s abit late I just looked for him because Kiev are taking two goals back to Kiev. Stadium full of Ultras who are holding the Russians off in the east of the country, it’s the nationalist movement these lads will die for there country got no money and buy there own army kit should be quite a game & and intimidating atmosphere touch game for Lazio Thursday if he gets a Call up it will be dependant on europa league displays I guess. People seem to overlook Brazilians Who play in Ukraine but it’s a breeding ground for premier league just bought a few more Bernard’s. Only got 53 but he should in my opinion be worth same has Fred or Paulinho

• Agatello - Get yourself an FI World Cup pundit role. Ask for a 30 day pre-World Cup trial for releasing WC IPO’s with your usual candid reviews.
    Only suggestion is that FI forum members get first dibs on your top 5 recommendations... rather than the FI bots...

• @Happy-Hornet said in Suspended IPO's until May:

Agatello - Get yourself an FI World Cup pundit role. Ask for a 30 day pre-World Cup trial for releasing WC IPO’s with your usual candid reviews.
    Only suggestion is that FI forum members get first dibs on your top 5 recommendations... rather than the FI bots

I’ve been tempted to do a YouTube video blog of FI forum news basicly a run down of what’s been said recommended and the best of the funny banter contained on our beloved forum pages

I think the Kane debate other day got quite heated and intense and was a funny story today about Pedro.... I think a overview could be good on all things FI forum

• @Chicken-Badge this would be great! I would watch

• Well we didn't have to wait long, I was working out the best format for my new idea, how to present it and how long it would take etc.... then checked the blog and VOILA an IPO list for tomorrow!

@Bernie-Madoff don't get too excited too cos on first impressions it's not mindblowing! Although we all know that some of unknowns are rockets once the research has been done!

• @Chicken-Badge looking forward to seeing you Youtube :-)

• @Agatello

I’m on holiday soon I will try get time but see there’s a Facebook FI chat now so maybe will be different on here?

• @Agatello I'd love to know how they decide from their long-list whom to add ahead of whom? I was expecting them to add people who'll be involved in the WC as a priority, rather than a Stoke defender on loan at Girona. Still i guess it keeps you out of mischief this evening hey ;-) Looking forward to the usual cracking write up!

• @Bernie-Madoff Ha, cheers mate, I'm just about to write it up but apart from eulogizing over one in particular it won't be an enthralling read I'm afraid :-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.