Toilets

• pissed myself after first pint tonight. Gender neutral toilet, so I had to go in the sink... And for some reason had the confidence to go hands free... While checking my port. Looked down, and Lord Bibbington had snuck himself back in the fold of my trousers.

Why do new premises not have a gents?

Election coming up and it's the elephant in the room

• This fad won't last long, women won't stomach the mess of men. Nearly every pub has a train spotting cubical in the gents on a daily occurrence .. Can't imagine the women's does. They'll have a few shocks coming.

• @Vespasian32 said in Toilets:

pissed myself after first pint tonight. Gender neutral toilet, so I had to go in the sink... And for some reason had the confidence to go hands free... While checking my port. Looked down, and Lord Bibbington had snuck himself back in the fold of my trousers.

Why do new premises not have a gents?

Election coming up and it's the elephant in the room

Drinking a pint of Port will do that to you tbf

• @Westy I'm in these trousers for next 3 days too. Something has to be done.

Not sure about what women can and can't stomach tho, last office I was in had gender neutral bogs... It was the Nigerian women you didn't want to follow after... Should be up on charges of war crimes! Inhumane some of the scenes I walked in on.

• @Vespasian32 sick of all this trans, leftist society phase we are going through now. It’s triceratops shit en mass 😂 blooming ‘pre-op transgender vampires everywhere! 🤪

• Pissing hands free. That's a real party piece. I've got one of those long pendulous ones though. It's got to be both hands for me.☹️

• A few of my regular places have changed to gender neutral toilets, and nobody likes it. The women are constantly moaning about the piss on their seats, and I always have to queue when I need a wee - which never happens in a pub unless it's half time in a big match.

Not to mention that, aside from pubs, something like 80% of reported sexual assaults in gyms happen in shared changing facilities.

It's all utterly stupid.

(sorry to be serious if this thread was meant to be a piss take)