Investing During Matches

• Has anyone found any benefit in investing whilst games are going on? E.g. investing in a player minutes after he scores a goal?

I'm a newbie and very intrigued. Can you even invest during matches?

• @NewUser131481 you can but you better be quick if you want to avoid getting burnt it's amazing how quickly the index reacts to events

• @NewUser131481 you can invest any you like other than during the middle of the night I think.

During matches is a very volatile time to invest but can be profitable if done properly. For example son' price rose significantly during spurs game v juve last week but they as soon as juve turned it round to 2-1 loads of people dumped him again. He then rose again during his performance at the weekend.

I'm not one to buy during games but clearly a lot of people do. You can obviously lose out big time if you buy when the price is high and then everyone dumps.

• Yes but I'd say it's a more risky method, during the Arsenal game Mustafi went from £1.34 - £1.53 in a few minutes after he scored, his price bounced from £1.53 down to £1.44 and then back up to £1.50 as Cech saved the penalty, finally he was subbed losing his clean sheet bonus anyway causing him to drop back to £1.35.

If / when I do it I usually choose players that I don't mind holding if their price crashes back down and I also have a return % in mind for selling up.

• Yes this is a very profitable strategy long term there are signals and rules to follow. But one good trade is worth 5/6 losing trades so the risks outweigh the rewards. I wrote a strategy about it in November0_1520873178702_Screenshot_20180218-154258.png

• Like some others above it's a bit too risky for me but clearly works for some. I would say watch what happens in-play for a few games to get an idea of the patterns before you jump in, and if you do decide to give it a try start small in case it goes wrong and then build up your trading confidence.

• @Stevo said in Investing During Matches:

@NewUser131481 you can invest any you like other than during the middle of the night I think.

During matches is a very volatile time to invest but can be profitable if done properly. For example son' price rose significantly during spurs game v juve last week but they as soon as juve turned it round to 2-1 loads of people dumped him again. He then rose again during his performance at the weekend.

I'm not one to buy during games but clearly a lot of people do. You can obviously lose out big time if you buy when the price is high and then everyone dumps.

Did you jump on after the drop? I wish I sold and bought back. Depends on the player I think the amount of times Salah rose during games and kept going is unreal. Same with SMS during one game. Others would of gave a hit if bought late seen some muppet sell during spurs game a few hundred sons!! and missed picking up the gravy/honey at 12-25am!!! I got a nice £27 sweetener helps offset the bloody eriksen hit I’m taking he’s got to kill panama in the friendlys I hope

• @Chicken-Badge afraid not mate. I didn't have enough to buy 100 and I don't like buying any less. I went for belotti instead which I may regret but I reckon he'll come good eventually and then he'll rise loads (fingers crossed anyway.)

• @TradingJournal I'd be interesting to read your strategy, but clicking on the link/picture doesn't work? Can i find it elsewhere? Thanks

• @Stevo said in Investing During Matches:

@Chicken-Badge afraid not mate. I didn't have enough to buy 100 and I don't like buying any less. I went for belotti instead which I may regret but I reckon he'll come good eventually and then he'll rise loads (fingers crossed anyway.)

I was prying after juve for him not to flop has he’s better at hope than away. Need them to beat Swansea for a cup semi otherwise I may get hit again ... he’s great but also a scape goat for loses

• @Chicken-Badge i think people have realised his potential now and with kane out he's the main goal threat. I think he'll stay around the £2 Mark if not increase further.

• @Stevo

I’ve scored his performance points and he leaves the rest of the index for dead been really unlucky not to win buzz before now... he’s long term hold for late night take away wins!!!! A few chicken fried rice in his honour over next three years me thinks

• @Bernie-Madoff you can get it by signing up for the free trial at www.footballindextradingjournal.co.uk

There are 7 different strategies within 23 pages

Its totally free and you get in the 2nd sign up confirmation email.