Manchester United

• Great time to invest as-

• 9 games in a month if you invest tomorrow

• very winnable set of fixtures including AZ, Colchester, Everton, Watford, Newcastle, Burnley, and Norwich

• Winter break in most leagues coming up meaning traders will be buying Premier league players

Personally I will invest in Pogba, Martial and Greenwood.

• Colchester isn't eligible for FI, and out of the whole United squad short term, I think Greenwood and Martial are 2 of the worst players in the United team to hold

• Personally I will invest in Pogba, Martial and Greenwood.

Good luck with that 👍

• I didn’t realise EFL games were not eligible, I still have a good feeling about this though

• @NewUser160360 nine games in a month is not a good reason to buy expensive players, the IPD is not worth to take the risk. Winter break is actually not for buying United players, it is more for buying players who may join United.

• @NewUser160360 said in Manchester United:

I didn’t realise EFL games were not eligible, I still have a good feeling about this though

Pogba wants to leave, Martial looks uninterested in 50% of the games he plays & Greenwood is just a kid who should be learning without the expectation on him.

He needs to score 20 goals this season to justify his current share price.

For all 3 - I'd say I'm out.

Rashford, McTominay & Maguire (possibly James) actually look the safest holds for Man Utd at the minute - but none of them are actually screaming value.

I personally think you are better off waiting & seeing who we bring in.

• @Ericali it is honestly beyond me how people can still think Martial is a good hold on FI, his PB is pretty terrible, the media have basically lost all interest in him and MB is harder to win. Martial shouldn't be over £2, he would need to win the golden boot to even get close to justify his current price IMO, even people who rate him as a striker or a player, just look at his FI breakdown before you buy him!

• @ChazFI123 I'm with you on that one mate

• @Victory said in Manchester United:

@NewUser160360 nine games in a month is not a good reason to buy expensive players, the IPD is not worth to take the risk. Winter break is actually not for buying United players, it is more for buying players who may join United.

If you are new and building a port, or just adding a new player to your port, it can be a good time to buy as may get ipd cash back on long term holds.

Whenever I look to buy a new hold I try and time it to a good ipd window.

• @NewUser160360 How many of those 9 games do you genuinely believe Pogba will play?? because id be tempted to say its zero. Greenwood I do rate, but his price is far too high for a player not regularly playing, Martials half arsed attitude makes me stay clear.

Jesse Lingard, Fred & Mctom are my favourite Utd picks currently.

• @Westy IPD cashback is nice, but many get burnt by chasing them. To me, when you say long-term hold, IPD is just a bonus, not a deciding factor.

• @NewUser160360 said in Manchester United:

Personally I will invest in Pogba, Martial and Greenwood.

Good luck with that, but IMO Pogba won't play many of those 9 games, Martial is hit and miss and Greenwood is too overpriced for the minutes he will get. But like I said, good luck with your investments

• I’d be surprised if Pog is back before the New Year. He’ll defo play for us again, but I think his return will be in Jan.

Only player I’d remotely be interested in buying atm is Rashford. Great form atm so has a chance of a PB win with (game-winning) goals being scored, with added bonus that Utd will likely go far in Europa League and has Euros as well. But even at £5 that’s slightly too much for my liking - I’d wait and see first regarding any Utd buy

• Since buying, Pogba has won me media dividends and gone up in price

Greenwood has been a gem and shot up and won me plenty of dividends

Martial has done F all, but so far so good

• Tuanzebe is probably the best value united player at the moment at £1.12
    He was just beginning to force himself into the 1st team reckoning playing both as centre back as well as left back prior to his hip injury which he has now recovered from.
    I suspect once he has a few games under his belt he will get called up to an England squad post the Euros.

• @Advinculas-Index have to disagree with you on this one, utd will invest again to replace lindelof in my opinion. Left back we have Williams and Shaw with young likely leaving at the end of the season, the one utd player I think could potentially see a massive rise ahead of him is dalot if solskjaer plays him as a winger in front of wan bissaka, wan bissaka is the better defender but dalot the better footballer. Dalot is nearing full fitness and is a big talent. Only 73p as well

• @NewUser160360 fair play, you literally couldn't have timed Greenwood any better! Only thing about Greenwood is if Utd sign a striker it might hurt his price short term so depends when your exit point is

• IMO there's not much value in any of the United players currently, if I really had to buy one it'd probably be Fred. I think the next 2 signings will be a striker and midfielder, obviously that depends on who leaves though.

• @ChazFI123 Fred is the standout player in that United squad for me at the moment. He used to be a bit of a joke but recently hes been their best player imo

• @Black-wolf he's essentially the same price as Lingard which is crazy, single name for MB too. If Fred had joined this summer and produced these performances I thin he'd be £1.60+, it's because he started terribly people are reluctant