Pogback?

• Also timing could be great with new users.

New users that just go on top names.

New users that use data.

New users possibly seeing him winning mb during jam window.

Sometimes just have to try and predict the market rather than the player... I expect even Salah will go up (another who is currently not fancied but again my divs have outweighed cap dep).

• Plus there is always the Euros for him to reaffirm his talent

• @PistolPete67 just can't see it.

Think he's a £4 player if he leaves Manchester United & goes anywhere other than PSG - which might, I say might... hold his value somewhere around his current price.

• @Ericali said in Pogback?:

@PistolPete67 just can't see it.

Think he's a £4 player if he leaves Manchester United & goes anywhere other than PSG - which might, I say might... hold his value somewhere around his current price.

Hate to say it, but @Ericali is right on this one. Been tempted to jump back in, but pogba is far too volatile for my investment interests 😕

• it’s like panto season in full swing with the Panto villain appearing... oh wait it’s just @Ericali who just can’t resist jumping on every single premium hold thread to be negative.

You’re like a broken record.

I only hold a handful of shares myself in Pogba but you’re constant unrelenting posts are so tiresome.

We’re about to hit transfer rumour season with more media days so he’s likely to win some MB; he won’t go in Jan so will be playing for his move, and euro place.

You’ve made your voice clearly heard come back in 6 months and say I told you so but until then give it a rest.

• @Sav2000 said in Pogback?:

it’s like panto season in full swing with the Panto villain appearing... oh wait it’s just @Ericali who just can’t resist jumping on every single premium hold thread to be negative.

I only hold a handful of shares myself in Pogba but you’re constant unrelenting posts are so tiresome.

We’re about to hit transfer rumour season with more media days so he’s likely to win some MB; he won’t go in Jan so will be playing for his move, and euro place.

You’ve made your voice clearly heard come back in 6 months and say I told you so but until then give it a rest.

But just like the villain, Darth Vader..there is good in him, ‘I sense it’ 😂🤣 (I think I’m going a bit Star Wars nuts with how good the mandalorian is!)

• Even if he dips abit currently or in Jan, he should rise back up just before Euros. He always performs whenever he is in the French team.

• @Sav2000 I'm not against every hold.

Today I have favoured both Kimmich & VVD over TAA.

Last week I have said 7 of the top 10 are value.

I have long called Pogba a bad hold - he's since gone from £8 to £6 so have been proved correct.

I said be wary of Kroos at £5+ (not a bad hold) when everyone was saying he would hit £6. He's since dropped 30p.

I've always said João Felix is a bad hold - because, well he is....

If someone is a good hold I'll say so - I've specifically mentioned Kane today (don't hold him) but I will continue to call out bad holds.

If you think they are good holds - you buy them, and back your judgement. 👍

• The whole Pogba situation just looks to me like a player and a club that are already parting ways. Week after week Ole has apparently said he hopes Pogba will be back next week. If i he had really been close to starting all those weeks ago he would definitely be fit by now. From the outside it looks like he’s forcing his way out i wouldnt be surprised if he never plays for Manchester United again

• @Sav2000 said in Pogback?:

it’s like panto season in full swing with the Panto villain appearing... oh wait it’s just @Ericali who just can’t resist jumping on every single premium hold thread to be negative.

To give @Ericali his dues, I remember about 6 months or so ago he was banging on about pogba being a bad hold. This may be his chance to say "I told you so"

• @Chickenman said in Pogback?:

@Sav2000 said in Pogback?:

To give @Ericali his dues, I remember about 6 months or so ago he was banging on about pogba being a bad hold. This may be his chance to say "I told you so"

I don't even want that - I just want it to be known I'm not attacking ALL top end holds.

I'm just highlighting specific holds that I think are bad value.

I'll continue to do that. 👍

• @Chickenman unless by him banging on about it had some part in it though? I'd hope not, but never know with some traders being easily swayed. (Not saying @Ericali has done anything wrong, we should all feel free to say what we want on here). I mainly blame fi for pogba downfall, sending tremors through the market with changes here and there to unsettle the big holders and then watch the panic spread. That and his injuries and Ole...

• @Westy the forum is a very small section of football index as a whole.

I doubt I had anything to do with it.

• @Ericali we could test this by you being overly positive about pogba for the next few months? See if he grows?

• @Westy said in Pogback?:

@Ericali we could test this by you being overly positive about pogba for the next few months? See if he grows?

We have already tested this by me being overly positive about Gaetano & Surridge - not a bean of difference.

Maja has scored 4 goals, assisted 2 & won top forward. He's up about 33p.

Not by my pump, he would have went up regardless on the index with them stats in a short space of time - and so it's proved.

The forum influences 1% of the market at best. It's not like I'm doing talk shows is it? 😉

• @Westy for a moment there i thought you were suggesting that pogba is an avid follower of @Ericali and that all the negativity was causing him to become a shithouse!

• A lot of negative none holders as usual on a Pogba thread, just a reminder that he was the 5th best PB dividend returner of any position in the 18/19 season and of course he's the number 1 all time MB returner by far. If Pogba returns in form ideally as a 10 getting a few goals then nobody will get close to him for media returns and that's not even considering the January transfer paper talk nonsense that will get plenty of points, fancy him to do well on PB too especially those gold Europa days should betting favourites United go deep. When he starts winning dividends consistently again his price will rise and possibly significantly.

• @Ericali true. Surridge is an ex pupil of the schools I teach in, trying to get him in for an assembly when he is back around town, I'll let him know you have money on him, I'll also be quizzing him about any injuries etc I'll basically get an FI mot report on him, if positive I'll jump on with any Pog Divs from now on.

• @Westy said in Pogback?:

@Ericali true. Surridge is an ex pupil of the schools I teach in, trying to get him in for an assembly when he is back around town, I'll let him know you have money on him, I'll also be quizzing him about any injuries etc I'll basically get an FI mot report on him, if positive I'll jump on with any Pog Divs from now on.

Nice 👍

Tell him from me "attitude is key to success" if he strives to keep improving he inevitable will.

• I honestly don’t see him playing for Utd again so £6 is too much imo