Who to buy

• My portfolio has been so stagnant over the last month - i geared it towards euro2020 players but nothing i have done so far has paid off. i have a couple more players to sell but who should i be targeting to buy, for the first time i have no idea. ive sold alot of players i now regret selling.

i was looking at players around the £1 mark and 2 i like are Malcom & Akanji but to be honest ive lost confidence in my selections and dont have a definate strategy...which players would be good to target?

• Who is in your port currently just for context.

• everyone seems to be asking this questions at the moment - you are not alone. Hard to exactly say what the next wave will be

I'm trying to answer the same question, and thinking about going for PB players that have dropped in price.

• @G27 i think Foden is set for a big rise. And if you are looking for cheaper i mentioned Connor Coady on one of the budget threads hes only 36p and i think he should be england squad material looking at the uselessness of our current CB’s he’s also going to start attracting bigger clubs imo. I think when the Euros near closer the hype will be all about English players or EPL if the advertising push brings in loads of new menbers. The first place they will invest is in the league they are most familiar with

• from the top down...
    STERLING, MBAPPE, HAVERTZ, B.FERNANDES, TIELEMANS, KULUSEVSKI, B.SILVA, MALEN, CHIESA, OYARZABAL, OLMO, SESSEGNON, BOADU, McNEIL, M.DEMBELE, C.JONES, VAN DE BEEK, M.THURAM, RASHICA, FEKIR, SZOBOSZLAI, NERES, GILMOUR, GORDON, B.MENDY, BARELLA, REINE-ADELAIDE, HALLER, ISAK, DUNCAN, KANG-IN, KLUIVERT, CASTROVILLI, BREKALO, HAGI, SARABIA, MATETA, IKONE, WEAH, DAKA, T.HERNANDEZ, PINAMONTI, CUISANCE, GAETANO, EKKELENKAMP, BERNARDESCHI, LUKEBAKIO, GAYA, BERNAT, L.PELLEGRINI, K.BENNETTS, M.EDWARDS, MIRANCHUK, McEACHRAN, KOWNACKI, D.STERLING, BARISIC

i did have around 20 more players at one time and sold lots of youngsters like willock, brewster etc...i regret selling some like rashford, maddison . almost by consolidating my portfolio ive sold players for the sake of it

• @NewUser383114 said in Who to buy:

everyone seems to be asking this questions at the moment - you are not alone. Hard to exactly say what the next wave will be

I'm trying to answer the same question, and thinking about going for PB players that have dropped in price.

Yes PB is and should be king and with the annual dividend reviews it probably will be but also look for other trends that will pop up from time to time. As i said in my other post i think it will be EPL ano/or English players bit i could be wrong

• @Black-wolf
    ha i sold foden yesterday...again i'm sure another decsion i'll live to regret...but ive seen to many players lose value daily and all my profit vanish...so i had to start cashing some in. do really like conor coady, part of me feels there is the most value at the level currently if can be bothered to sift through them

• @G27 ha i topped up yesterday i probably bought them off you.

• To be honest mate i would stay well clear of akanji, he has done nothing but drop in value for me since i have been holding him, and has not even got close to winning any PB so far. Also winter break coming up can't see that helping the situation either.

Nico Eveldi might be a better option if you are looking for a German league defender, price has been pretty stable around 1.20 ish for a while now.

• @Chris-C I disagree he’s ok value, going to the Euros and with Dortmund seeming to have sorted their shit out more likely to be in for a rise after the recent dip. I do hold hailing waited for this dip.

• there seems to be alot of players playing in germany who represent value. i was looking at Suat Serdar yesterday and couldnt work out why he was so cheap...but it put me off buying him...i know that sounds odd coz it should be a positive...but hard to work out when playeres have bottomed i guess

• The market in general has been pretty stagnant, as it was last late November / early December.

If you have faith in your players just hold. If it is still stagnant by the end of January and the market has grown, then maybe that's when to worry.

• I've had a great few weeks. 👍

I wasn't doing so well when everyone was - mine was static.

I was patient & now I'm being rewarded.

• @Ericali

Do you own big Pb players?

• I also did 9% over the last month. I did it when I realized that it was too early to buy Euro players. Their price will start to fly very late, probably March or even April.

There are other trends ongoing and others to come which are just stronger

• @G27 said in Who to buy:

@Ericali

Do you own big Pb players?

Not too many.

• @G27 you said you geared it towards euro 2020 players but have begun to sell them already?

• @G27 if you’ve geared your port towards the Euros just sit tight as there could be a couple of trends between now and then and you should have got in before the masses.
    Looking at the amount of IS going on during matches a lot of people aren’t prepared to wait a week never mind 6 month for some return.
    My port has dropped a lot in December but I’m positive it will turn round after the new year.

• @AndydfopT

i sold rashford and maddison before the change of strategy unfortunaltly...i diddnt own many maddsion anyway to be honest so wasnt as big a loss a rashford. then i sold hudson odoi as i dont think he'll get in the squad, just my opinion. sold mount as i also think it may be a choice out of Mount, Maddison & Ali. Sold Tammy as had lots of profit in him. the majority of others sold were youngsters not going to Euros

• I think Hannes wolf at £1.39 is great value, just returning from broken ankle, should be a very pb friendly player and euros in the summer and only 20