MickTurbo on HWAH podcast this week 🎙

• @MickTurbo @IRISHFI Hi both,

Thanks for addressing my question on the podcast. Only just had a chance to listen.

Great episode. Mick comes across as very genuine and great to see the forum getting more exposure.

Apologies it wasn't clear what I meant in my question, but you answered as intended. I was thinking along the lines of 1 year, 5 year and 10 year plan for your 'investment'. Compound interest, your expectations and how you foresee your portfolio growing. You'll hear a lot of traders with 200%+ returns in a year which will no doubt slow down once FI becomes mainstream, so wondering if you have a number in mind for anticipated annual growth - 40/ 50% etc. 10 years worth of 50% returns and we're all very happy chaps.

• Well done chaps @MickTurbo @IRISHFI great pod!

• @Metropolis

Yeh in the next year I'll want to do better than 50% to be honest, but the time will come when I'm happy enough with 40%

• @TotalPunt thanks for listening, your questions were great bud. More me being an eejit in reading it 👍🏼

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.