Kingsley Coman

• @JaySaul could be Payets time!? Deschamps loves him, would have been in the World Cup team if it wasn’t for injury. I reckon he’ll benefit from this news (euros wise)

• Been confirmed it's NOT an ACL injury but a small ligament tear in his knee. Nowhere near as serious as initially thought

• @janner73 said in Kingsley Coman:

Been confirmed it's NOT an ACL injury but a small ligament tear in his knee. Nowhere near as serious as initially thought

Haha he who dares rodders, he who dares ... 🤑👍

• @Metropolis this was only about the right ankle not knees

• Bayern report Kingsley Coman’s injury as “capsule tear, pulled biceps tendon, & jarred joint”. Would expect assoc bone bruise. Appears to escape cruciate injury.
    Capsule (green) & biceps femoris tendon (yellow).
    See thread for more details on both.

He’ll be back for the next round of the champions league imo.

• Considering trying to move some money around and try and get on board, £2 ish for Coman is such good value

• @ChazFI123 thinking the exact same thing! Was £2.55 a couple weeks ago. An easy 30p rise minimum to come plus the euros

• @Staggz88 I'm in! To be honest I thought he was a bit undervalued before he got injured, so this drop is an added bonus. for £2.05 I can realistically see a 25% ROI in 6 months

• @ChazFI123 His price is value but my only concern is more and more traders will be wary of his injury record - he was already further behind Gnabry in price than he really should have been because of the fear of exactly what happened last night. Any injury he gets will always see a bigger negative reaction in price than most players.

• @ChazFI123 yeah agreed! I’ve listed 2 guys for sale, hopefully one of them moves. If not by tomorrow I’ll instant sell one of them and jump on

• @janner73 it really wouldn't surprise me if Bayern signed Sane, he got a fair few links to the PL which will probably cause a massive overreaction in his price. I'd be massively disappointed if he's not £2.50 by the Euro's

• @ChazFI123 I think Bayern will sign Sane which only hurts Coman's price more - quality player but the constant injury risk is very real and it will just hold his price back more and more with each injury.

• To put things into perspective.

When I bought into Coman last night, following the injury drop, he was £1.90.

That's the same price as Eberechi Eze and 2p more expensive than Todd Cantwell ... who the fuck are those guys?? 🤣🤷‍♂️

Coman still appears massively undervalued.

• Personally I wouldn't risk buying him with his injury record, even at this reduced price.
    Too much risk for me of repeating injuries

• @Neil2265 said in Kingsley Coman:

Personally I wouldn't risk buying him with his injury record, even at this reduced price.
    Too much risk for me of repeating injuries

That is understandable if it was a recurring injury, but last nights one was a freak accident. Studs caught in the turf, knee jarred, did a Hollywood front flip. Looked worse than it was.

Admittedly, If his ankle goes again, I'll be the first one to jump overboard! 🤣

• @johnboywalker he's played 93 times for club and country in 2.5 season, its not the worst injury record in the world. Compare that to say Benjamin Mendy who's played 34 in that time. Coman would've played over 30 times a season for 3 seasons running come the end of the season, for me at £2 he's still value even if he's not playing 50 games a season, especially considering he's only 23!

• You have to put coman in the flip category now. He is a quick winger, these injuries are going to affect him both in terms of performance and injury vulnerability. Not someone you can consider as along term hold.

• @mike778 I think he’s safe to hold until the euros and then upto each person to assess him and decide what they wanna do with him

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser102149

As a physio student, it might be worth checking what a fully trained and qualified physio has to say about the matter.

Better still, let's ask the Bayern Munich team doctor... 🤣

0_1576159572420_Screenshot_20191211-234735_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.