Kingsley Coman

• That injury really did not look good. His price has plummeted and there is now a 25% spread whacked on him. Such a talent, feel really bad for him. Hopefully it is not too bad.

Who benefits in the Bayern squad on the LW if he is out for a while?

• @ScoutScout possibly Coutinho or Davies could be pushed back up there

• @ScoutScout said in Kingsley Coman:

That injury really did not look good. His price has plummeted and there is now a 25% spread whacked on him. Such a talent, feel really bad for him. Hopefully it is not too bad.

Who benefits in the Bayern squad on the LW if he is out for a while?

This is exactly the reason they took Perisic in on loan. They knew Coman was made of butter! 👍

• @ScoutScout Perisic to benefit.

Rumours circulating it could be an ACL.

Also think he's quoted as saying he would consider retirement if injuries persisted. Doesn't look good. Such a shame though as a massive talent.

• I was thinking Perisic as well, he could be a good hold long term with the Euros coming up and his loan ending. Key player for Croatia.

@Gregolocky I am selfishly hoping Davies stays as a LB and gets reclassified so I can jump on.

• At first when I saw it I thought ACL, but I'm not so sure now tbh. He was able to get up and limp away, and his reaction seemed quite muted in comparison to other who have suffered such an injury. Impossible to know though so have to wait for the official diagnosis.

I would imagine Perisic will be the one to benefit.

• @ScoutScout not sure that would be good for Davies long term with Lucas Hernandez back from injury, he’d be an expensive defender

• @JaySaul as far as I know ACL injuries still allow the knee to be used and many people (non sportsmen) don't have the operation to repair it. Guess they rely on the remaining ligaments for daily use. Different story for footballers though obviously.

Having said that, must be total agony so yeah, little strange that he could walk.

• @Gregolocky I'm not so sure, I think if he gets reclassified he will get a bump up in price and become more valuable competing against defenders. As I type this he just got an assist as well.

• I’ve torn both my ACLs at seperate times and both times I’ve been able to make my way off the field with support, looking at it I’d be absolutely amazed if he hasn’t torn his ACL, he hyperextended his knee and that basically goes hand in hand with tearing your ACL

• @Metropolis I can confirm it’s Fucking painful, but after the initial shock of the pain from the challenge I got up an tried to run it off 🤦🏻‍♂️ I lasted bout 5 minutes and had to off. I don’t recommend trying to run it off.
    Downed bout 15 pints that night and woke up the next morning in absolute agony, had to crawl outta bed and down the stairs 😬

• @Gregolocky sorry to hear that. Did you have surgery?

• I mean, maybe he has 🤷‍♂️ Assuming worst case scenario and he has, its gonna mean he is out for the rest of the season.

Thinking even further forward here, do we think he was making the French first team squad for the Euros and who do we think is gonna take his place?

• @Metropolis no worries mate, it was years ago now 😂. Ya had the surgery and done a half arsed rehab then had keyhole on it to clean it up afterwards cause there was a nerve ending left loose and every now and again it would catch in the joint causing good bit of pain. Well at least that’s what the surgeon told me anyway 🤣.
    Was back playing properly 12-14 months afterwards 👍🏻

• Bayern were supposedly putting an offer in for Sane during the January transfer window. City had also been looking at Kingsley Coman.
    I'm guessing a player plus cash deal is now out of the question.

• corentin tolisso once back fit could get more playing time, he came off bench in world cup final for france, so aint no scrub

• @JaySaul could be Payets time!? Deschamps loves him, would have been in the World Cup team if it wasn’t for injury. I reckon he’ll benefit from this news (euros wise)

• Been confirmed it's NOT an ACL injury but a small ligament tear in his knee. Nowhere near as serious as initially thought

• @janner73 said in Kingsley Coman:

Been confirmed it's NOT an ACL injury but a small ligament tear in his knee. Nowhere near as serious as initially thought

Haha he who dares rodders, he who dares ... 🤑👍

• @Metropolis this was only about the right ankle not knees

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.