Kingsley Coman

• 0_1576177365198_upload-09cbbe04-5860-4f2c-8326-df0f8278c536

• @Advinculas-Index brilliant news 🙏 🍻

• Worth getting on on this price now? Was going to buy earlier but still thought he had a dip in him
    Still 20p down for the week

• @jay said in Kingsley Coman:

Worth getting on on this price now? Was going to buy earlier but still thought he had a dip in him
    Still 20p down for the week

I'm holding for a good while yet. I expect his price will slowly continue to rise until he actually returns to full fitness and plays his first game.

There might be a wee dip or two along the way, but nothing significant.

• @ChazFI123 I'm the same. Tore my ACL and meniscus 2 years ago. Hobbled/walked off the pitch.

• Kingsley Coman (£2.29) came on for the last 5 minutes of the Bayern game today ... luckily, he came through the ordeal unscathed!

Back after 2 months out.

Fantastic talent but made of glass. Would likely be closer to Gnabrys price of £3.28 if it wasn't for his injury record.

• Is this guy a regular starter when fit? 🕵🏽‍♂️

• @Benzemabob He was prior to the injury. Had started the season really well

• There must be some kind of vitamin they can give to stop him breaking so often. Or maybe a radioactive spider bite, super soldier injection or some kind of gamma exposure. Im sure ive seen these all work for weak fragile people in movies with very positive results altough one ended up green

• Kingsley died again tonight, so I bought back in ...

20 minutes later and his price has risen 13p.

The panic merchants on this platform must be losing thousands ... 🤣🤣

0_1582671159210_Screenshot_20200225-224921_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bayern confirm he will only be out for a week. Neymar's hangovers last longer than that!! 🤣

• @johnboywalker Crazy. Watched the game and didn't think much of the injury but everyone was IS like mad. Topped up on him with them pretty much through to QF/Gold Games and Euros

• Coman is one of those players that will be IS'd at the first sign of injury. Unfortunately, like Ousmane Dembele, he is made of glass and each injury (even minor ones) will knock trader's confidence in him even more.

• Thought I would give this thread a bump, made interesting reading before I pressed the buy button today. His price must have his injury record built in as he is now £1.70 less than Leroy Sane, rumoured to be going to Bayern but not without injury concerns himself. Seems like a player that has a huge rise in him IF he stays injury free.....

• @Harford-is-God I’d be amazed if there aren’t any PL rumours over the summer, strikes me as someone Arsenal would get linked to

• Been watching him closely a move to England or PSG perhaps, will monitor him for a month or two before stepping in.

• @ChazFI123 Plays the rest of the season and he will already offer great returns, just seems really underpriced as a starter for Bayern, albeit with injury doubts. Prem rumours would be very nice...

• His last injury was a freak and not a re-occurrence of any previous injury, at the point at which it happened he was starting to reach top form, prior to the break he was in the process of working his way back into the team.

Should Sane move to Bayern and put his place under threat i suspect he will look to move as he is too good to stay on the bench and will not want to miss out on the Euros next year.

At his current price he is a bargain, when you consider that he only dipped to £2.07 after the injury (at which point people were taking about him potentially being out for another 12 months.

The other positive (and reason i have jumped back on, is that he hasnt risen much during this period of growth which suggests his price should hold in relative terms to others after the bonus period ends and we have our temporary dip)

• Also think it’s a positive hes now a forward rather than a midfielder 👍🏼

• @Advinculas-Index shhh hes on my list to buy.

I think the extended time with no football could also be beneficial to him by giving him a long period of recovery. Then again lack of match fitness could also make him susceptible to an injury.

• @Advinculas-Index

Crouch and Coman then on your footer :-)

Thought his price stuck out TBH, never too sure when you looking at so many players so good to read a couple of other positive voices.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.