Di Maria

• Down 50p per share on him currently, tempted to just bite the bullet.

Anyone else taken a hit on him?

• @Jamiearsenal93 it’ll be because Neymar and Mbappé are both back from injury and in the starting XI, so drastically reduced game time for him. Unless either of those 2 get another injury, I can’t imagine his price increasing that much any time soon

• @Jamiearsenal93 said in Di Maria:

Down 50p per share on him currently, tempted to just bite the bullet.

Can I ask why you didn't react sooner?

He was 80 odd pence for a long time, went up to nearly £2 & is now dropping rapidly.

PSG's front 3 are Neymar, Icardi & Mbappe when all are fit. Cavani & Di Maria are the back-ups.

Can't advise what to do now, I was gonna say you may as well stay in the hold - but he may still drop below a £1.

How many did you buy?

• Neymar is guaranteed to get injured again at some point this season, so if it was me, I'd hold until that happens and Di Maria starts rising again.

• @Jamiearsenal93 said in Di Maria:

Down 50p per share on him currently, tempted to just bite the bullet.

He is going to be 32 in February. What was the plan when you bought him? Did you have an exit strategy? If not, I'd suggest having one for every player you buy.

With Di Maria, the negatives outweigh the positives.

But if he ever drops below £1, I'd be all over him for IPD purposes only.

I expect either Neymar or Mbappe to leave PSG in the summer, so he will still have another season left at PSG as a creative force.

• @johnboywalker plan was to hold him until the end of the season at the latest hoping I'd get a few decent pb scores out of him. He still makes the team regularly (except last night because he was already on a yellow and psg were already through).