Minamino

• @janner73 said in Minamino:

@DrDog Sell low and buy high? Interesting strategy ;)

Haha I know!

Wish I had a time machine and 160 of him instead of 60.

But I’m up 7% so still better than zero.

I find forgetting these things and just focussing on when I’ve been awesome is healthy for my mental state :) - shelvey at 30p is my current back pat.

• My massive 6 shares sold within 2 hours...

• He's now more expensive than Firmino. How does that work?

I would expect Minamino to be a rotation option like Ox and Origi.

• @BradD said in Minamino:

He's now more expensive than Firmino. How does that work?

I would expect Minamino to be a rotation option like Ox and Origi.

Firmino is a solid player in real life but, very much like Kante, is a proven average hold on FI.

• @BradD FOMO my friend, I'm sure his price will adjust between now and jan...

• I’m very suprised by this to be honest. Harry maguire was going from about £1.15 to £1.90 with Man Utd rumours in the summer. (First batch early summer).
    If some half decent player from Salzburg is hitting these highs then it bodes for big rises on all transfers this Jan.
    Buckle up....

• @Tom77 said in Minamino:

I’m very suprised by this to be honest. Harry maguire was going from about £1.15 to £1.90 with Man Utd rumours in the summer. (First batch early summer).
    If some half decent player from Salzburg is hitting these highs then it bodes for big rises on all transfers this Jan.
    Buckle up....

I'm going to sound biased here Tom but I think the difference is this time last year Liverpool had won nothing since 2011/12 (league cup).
    The fact we are now reigning champions league winners and very serious title contenders, as well as having a manager the press seem to adore, means there'll be a lot of focus on us. That of course includes new signings.

I know media isn't the big draw on FI anymore but for £1.82 (current price) i would expect a decent return in media dividends % wise between now and summer (first appearance, Anfield debut, first goal etc ).

As others have said, and I agree, klopp doesn't rush new signings into the first team but being in 3 competitions (I assume the kids will get beat by Villa in the league cup) will likely give him game time. If he hits the ground running, that sub-£2 price could absolutely rocket!

• @ScouseSte said in Minamino:

@Tom77 said in Minamino:

I’m very suprised by this to be honest. Harry maguire was going from about £1.15 to £1.90 with Man Utd rumours in the summer. (First batch early summer).
    Buckle up....

I'm going to sound biased here Tom but I think the difference is this time last year Liverpool had won nothing since 2011/12 (league cup).
    The fact we are now reigning champions league winners and very serious title contenders, as well as having a manager the press seem to adore, means there'll be a lot of focus on us. That of course includes new signings.

I know media isn't the big draw on FI anymore but for £1.82 (current price) i would expect a decent return in media dividends % wise between now and summer (first appearance, Anfield debut, first goal etc ).

As others have said, and I agree, klopp doesn't rush new signings into the first team but being in 3 competitions (I assume the kids will get beat by Villa in the league cup) will likely give him game time. If he hits the ground running, that sub-£2 price could absolutely rocket!

I think its just more people on the platform mate - more volatility

• @Tom77 said in Minamino:

Big rises but also big falls when moves don't come off - without doubt gonna be the most volatile transfer window yet. Plenty of people gonna get stung buying too high.

• @Tom77
    That's probably added to it yea

@Tom77 said in Minamino:

Big rises but also big falls when moves don't come off - without doubt gonna be the most volatile transfer window yet. Plenty of people gonna stung buying too high.

Yes, I'll not be buying on any transfer rumours beyond this one (which was fairly solid). Far far too risky!

@Tom77 said in Minamino:

Big rises but also big falls when moves don't come off - without doubt gonna be the most volatile transfer window yet. Plenty of people gonna get stung buying too high.

Yeah always the other side.
    Just like someone almost winning early pb and then getting dumped hugely.

• He’s shot to the top of MB chart. Could be 6p dividends in 2 days and lots of very positive articles coming out about him.