Jota about to kick on?

• I bought last night. Seems good value for all the reasons given above.

• He didn't have a great start to the season, picked up an injury and then has come back into the team and nothing was going his way, whether it be a near miss or disallowed goal.

However in the past fortnight he is looking more like the player who ended last season, he's sharp, quick, incredibly tough to knock off the ball and if you are looking at Portugal long-term there is no one really standing in his way once Ronaldo bows out, if he continues to improve at the rate he is.

He is a top, top talent who can definitely go places.

Europa League - were not seeded but there is no reason we should fear anyone, we have beaten all the top clubs in England over the last year, and in europe we just keep getting better.

I don't see a downside of getting in on him personally.

• Also keep your eye on Pedro Neto - very impressive last night.

• Best thing about Jota is he is still 20p of his peak price, so still plenty of growth before he even hits his previous peak price.

Will be £2 + minimum in euros.

• He ticks all boxes except passing, but if you can score 2 or 3 then thats fine.
    Big club linkable
    Young
    Euro2020
    I don’t know why he isnt £2 - probably just form.

• Good enough for me - thanks lads

• @Wolvesfan1980 Thoughts on Ruben Vinagre?

• @JK love it on chips

• @JK Sooooo much potential but not yet fulfilling this potential, he is LB but prefers to play LW and does more step overs than Ronaldo.

I have no doubt he will come good but you will need to be patient with your shares.

• @Sill7 said in Jota about to kick on?:

@JK Sooooo much potential but not yet fulfilling this potential, he is LB but prefers to play LW and does more step overs than Ronaldo.

I have no doubt he will come good but you will need to be patient with your shares.

Completely agree, his potential is frightening.

• Can he defend at all?

• @JK said in Jota about to kick on?:

Can he defend at all?

He can defend, but he is very much like Bale - would be more useful as at attacking player with the pace and skills he possesses.

• @Wolvesfan1980 How strongly has Jonny got that LWB spot nailed down?

• @JK very very strongly nailed down, Vinagre will only play cup games if that unless Jonny gets injured. Vinagre very highly thought off with the Portugal national team though.

• So going back to Jota, whats it going to take for him to kick on to £2, probably one more decent PB performance imo.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.