Bruno xadas

• I hold quite alot but I'd be interested to know if he's still alive let alone play ever again

• Surely that boat has sailed. Nearly 23 now and still no Braga exit in sight. Trincao surely is the one to back at minute at Braga.

• @MUFC said in Bruno xadas:

I hold quite alot but I'd be interested to know if he's still alive let alone play ever again

Strangely enough, that dafty who used to post

'I am Bruno Xadas, and one day I will be king of the index'

Has disappeared too. I can't find him on the forum anymore. Shame.

Actually, It's probably a good thing ... 🤔

0_1576250100938_20191213_151353.jpg

• @johnboywalker would love to know if he's near to playing or whether to just sell and re-invest, he is a good player and would move to a pb league if he plays bit could be a wait I fear

• @MUFC Sounds like one of them where the minute you sell Utd are signing him haha. Fear of missing out applies to selling also?

• @Ole-ole exactly that!thinking of selling and topping up my Oakley Boothe, think a loan to championship is on in jan

• @MUFC split it half way? keep half, sell half.. I always keep at least a quarter of them when I sell, just incase that happens. Gives you chance to buy into your new target, but you wont completely miss the rise if Bruno gets one.

• @Ole-ole said in Bruno xadas:

@MUFC Sounds like one of them where the minute you sell Utd are signing him haha. Fear of missing out applies to selling also?

This!

Most underrated comment on the forum this week! 👌

I don't suffer from FOMO at all when people are piling in to player x, for example, but the thought of it happening if I sold player Y would kill me (so I foolishly hold on to player Y until his profit dissappears and he's in the red and I start to hate him 😂😂) .