Commission on buying as well as selling?

• Since when this become a thing? A few months ago I wasn't charged, now any buys are being charged at 2%.

• Nope. You’ve got that wrong somewhere. No commission on purchases. If you would like to prove me wrong with screen shots of these transactions then please feel free.

• Sorry.... seems I got it wrong.

Was confused as the purchase screen now shows the price after 2% commission and I presumed I was getting the second figure worth of shares for the first price. But it seems this is not the case.

• @Coleyscrooge said in Commission on buying as well as selling?:

Nope. You’ve got that wrong somewhere. No commission on purchases. If you would like to prove me wrong with screen shots of these transactions then please feel free.

Although you are correct there is no commission on purchases, it is easy to see why @NewUser318921 thought there is. This is what you see when purchasing via the new site:

0_1576318321988_upload-c918997c-ec64-49cf-8a7b-cda159118bcc

@NewUser318921 if you check your transaction history, you should see that you're not actually being charged on your buys.

It must be a bug.

• @Yellow i havent seen this yet but its going to confuse a lot of people. I can see the point in displaying this for sales but not purchases. This will make new users think twice when getting involved i hope they remove it

• Banned

I bet this is something they have decided to do but set up to go live by mistake and should be hidden from us.
    Either way it should be taken down right now, its gonna cause a lot of issues

• @Yellow said in Commission on buying as well as selling?:

@Coleyscrooge said in Commission on buying as well as selling?:

Nope. You’ve got that wrong somewhere. No commission on purchases. If you would like to prove me wrong with screen shots of these transactions then please feel free.

Although you are correct there is no commission on purchases, it is easy to see why @NewUser318921 thought there is. This is what you see when purchasing via the new site:

0_1576318321988_upload-c918997c-ec64-49cf-8a7b-cda159118bcc

@NewUser318921 if you check your transaction history, you should see that you're not actually being charged on your buys.

It must be a bug.

Yeh I used the website for first time in ages to buy a player (use the app usually) and I couldn't understand what they were trying to show. Hoping they are trying to make it clear you will pay 2% on what you put in, but it comes across very confusingly.