Euro port

• Hi all, I'm trying to build my port with a top player from all top seeded countries in euros.... So far iv gone

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Rashford
    ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Kroos
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Griezmann
    ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช T Hazard
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Barella

I hold I Hagi for ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด if they make it. I'm looking for my ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ and ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ players and I think il be happy I reckon. 500 on each player. Ideally like to hold after as well as I'm in for the long term. I appreciate any thoughts.

Sorry about the flags just thought I'd add some colour x

• I don't own depay, probably the biggest omission from my pb port. Surely he's a shoe in for your Dutch man.

Spain... Ramos/morata? They get the goals. Fabian Ruiz? Thiago (does he get in the team?) struggling to think who their typical pb mids are at the moment.

• @AndydfopT
    Surely has to be Depay for Holland - he ticks just about every box for an FI hold - PB, Europe, transfer potential etc.
    For Spain I would say either Fabian Ruiz or Mikel Oyarzabal both of whom have summer transfer potential as well as the Euros.

• @janner73 getting silly now.. Beat you by a second again. You will have to sacrifice your correct grammar and well structured sentences if you don't want to keep looking like a copycat

• @Vespasian32 Haha! I spent too long thinking on the Spain one obviously :)

• @AndydfopT

Another good shout for Netherlands could be wijnaldum

ยฃ1.11
    7 apps in qualifying, 8 goals and 2 assists. He seems to be given more freedom in advanced positions for his national side

• Rodrigo has been Spain number striker through the qualies.

Oyazerbal for one wing spot.

• Fabian Ruiz does well on PB every time he plays for Spain. He's becoming their main man. In my opinion the only midfielder nailed on to start for them.

• @Vespasian32 said in Euro port:

I don't own depay, probably the biggest omission from my pb port. Surely he's a shoe in for your Dutch man.

Spain... Ramos/morata? They get the goals. Fabian Ruiz? Thiago (does he get in the team?) struggling to think who their typical pb mids are at the moment.

Thiago will be Spain's main cm, I fully expect to see him in his pb prime. Few people have overlooked or knocked Thiago recently but his base pb score is up there with the best, just suffering Bayern's rotation at the moment. Still think he can show his pedigree over the season though and type that might get a transfer.

• Done something similar but one from each position obviously some got more than one.

England TAA/Chilwell Maddison/Sancho. Kane/sterling
    Germany Kroos, klostermann and Werner
    Holland van dijk, wijnaldum, depay
    Italy bonucci,jorgino,barella, insigne,Chinese
    Spain, Ramos,carvajal,Ruiz
    Belgium, e hazard, KDB, alderweireld,castagne

• France griezmann,mbappe,pavard

• @scott1976 good picks. Love a Chinese too!

• Cheers lads, I was obviously thinking Depay but wasn't sure if I'd be buying on a peak. Bought into kroos late and now sit 27p down, not worried but maybe best leaving depay untill he has a couple of shockers and everyone bails out. Regarding Oryarzabal, I hold a a fair bit in Odegaard and both being at same club limits each pb chances for each but suppose increases my chances of a win lol. Ruiz I'm not really sure off to be honest so definitely worth a look into. I was thinking Morata but is he really that great? Failed at Chelsea to he honest altho that means nothing on FI. Appreciate your time, if anyone has more ideas please put on thread in future

• @Vespasian32 this Chinese fella..... You rate him?

• @AndydfopT he's a number 10. I like it when he plays with a 32, 53 and some free prawn crackers.

• @Westy Thiago is a good shout, I hold Goretza but il look into him

• @Vespasian32 iv heard he never turns up on time tho, always late to the party

• Van de beek looks good in terms of medium to long term value. Looks likely to move to a PB league , got Euros and CL etc. Still less than ยฃ2. I thought he was going to Real but Man utd links recently too. Heโ€™s mid so doesnโ€™t compete with Depay at fwd.

• @AndydfopT said in Euro port:

Hi all, I'm trying to build my port with a top player from all top seeded countries in euros.... So far iv gone

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Rashford
    ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Kroos
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Griezmann
    ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช T Hazard
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Barella

I hold I Hagi for ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด if they make it. I'm looking for my ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ and ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ players and I think il be happy I reckon. 500 on each player. Ideally like to hold after as well as I'm in for the long term. I appreciate any thoughts.

Sorry about the flags just thought I'd add some colour x

Whilst I think it is a good idea to position yourself to take advantage of the Euros, I feel you are making a mistake by purchasing Euro eligible players in bulk.

You need to treat each purchase as an individual decision. The above players you named will all likely have a dip in price between now and the Euros. Look for the optimal time to get involved.

Let's say Barca or Real Madrid are eliminated from the Champions League unexpectedly at the last 16 stage ... Griezmann and Kroos will likely suffer reactionary, exaggerated drops. This is the time to buy Antoine or Toni.

Best of luck. ๐Ÿ‘

• Two from lesser teams;

Granit Xhaka - not great for Arsenal but a PB threat when in a Swiss shirt.

Zinchencko - standout PB option for Ukraine and Will play in midfield.