TAA PB

• Just wondering what’s everyone’s thoughts on Trent’s PB scores recently? Is it the switch to more ‘cross field pass’ than ‘cross’ that’s not getting him as many points, or just a general decrease in involvement in games? No panic, I will continue to hold, just wondering what your thoughts are?

• Today he’s had to mark their best player deulofeu, so has been deeper & seen less of the ball than normal, no worries at all

• @Uncle-G can see why he would have to stay so deep to negotiate the threat of bottom of the league at home.

Nothing to worry about here. 👍

A snip at his current price.

• @Ericali trying to work out whether you're being sarcastic or not

• @Ericali

This is all your fault Eric ... 🤣🤣

• @Ddr said in TAA PB:

@Ericali trying to work out whether you're being sarcastic or not

Honestly, he's not worth his current price.

We all know my current thoughts on that.... 👍

But to suggest he's playing deep against the threat of the bottom of the league at home is taking people for mugs 😂

No offense to @Uncle-G like, but I tell it like it is.

• @Ericali I suggest you read again, he said he was up against their best player and as a result played deeper. You obviously didn't watch the game mate cos that is exactly what happened.

Every team in the league has a best player and even the worst team in the league can pose a threat

• @Ddr I watched the game. Watford don't have a player that would require you to sit deep consistently to negotiate the threat.

If he was such a cautious player player he would never attack - as 9 times out of 10 he comes up against a bigger threat. (Especially at home)

• 139 is not actually a bad score anyway. Didn’t see the game but just looking through some stats and Liverpool completed 0/19 crosses and only had 6 corners. 2 of TAA’s high scoring areas.
    That said, I don’t hold and would never consider him at anywhere near his current price.

• @Thatguy I'm not criticising his score. I'm criticising people's defence of him.

Just admit he didn't play well. 🤨

• Obviously unless TAA is near the top his pb is going to get questioned.
    I wonder how many newbies got suckered into to buying him at over £6.50 with the promise of a golden ticket everyweek.
    If you don’t want to hold for 3 years at £6.50 then get off and start learning the index, harsh but true.

• @Ddr his scores have been pretty average for a while now regardless of whether he is facing high calibre players like Gerard Deulofeu or not.

He got to his £6.50+ price off the back of a few monster scores when money was piling into the index on the basis that he would be scoring like that every week.

He is £2.15 more expensive than the next highest defender who is proven over a few seasons so to justify that level of price difference he needs to be posting 200+ scores (or close to) every game.

He has now proven not to be able to maintain those early season scores consistently so will continue to drop in my (unpopular but true) opinion.

• @Ericali said in TAA PB:

@Thatguy I'm not criticising his score. I'm criticising people's defence of him.

Just admit he didn't play well. 🤨

It would be more of a worry if he played well and got a poor score.

So if your saying he didn't play well then let's move along, there's nothing to see here.

• I am not worried at all. Topped up last week and expect him to be at least £8 this time next year. He is 21 so is going to be a bit inconsistent even for his ability

• @Tom77 tad defensive there. I bought in at around £4 so I’m not concerned, just wondered what people’s thoughts were, isn’t that the point of the forum, open discussion?

• Definitely not selling my large holding in TAA. Will continue to win PB a few times a season (just not every couple of weeks) and will chip in with a bit of MB too.

Liverpool will hopefully get to the later stages in the Champions League which gives him more opportunities to strike gold. Should do well in Euro 2020 if he is a starter. He is young, every chance he's going to get better.

I think his recent PB 'slump' will soon be a distant memory. Liverpool are starting to get clean sheets again and he will probably score at least a couple of free kicks between now and the end of the season. He is a class act.

• @John1989 said in TAA PB:

@Tom77 tad defensive there. I bought in at around £4 so I’m not concerned, just wondered what people’s thoughts were, isn’t that the point of the forum, open discussion?

Not defensive its my personal view on TAA. He had a perfect storm for his rise.

It’s not a pop at you either 👍

• He doesn’t take all the corners anymore which affects his scores. Liverpool also don’t play a PB game until after xmas so that’s a reason for the big drop. But he only has to have a decent game to be up there for PB. Most of the others need to have a stellar outing. 6.28 is still a lot compared to the rest but will it be high in 6 months, a year etc for people holding for dividends.

• @Ericali not sure if you’ve ever played football or don’t have a clue. Maybe your just good with stocks & shares but when their best player plays on the left hand side, you don’t bomb your right back forward like you normally do, basic football management really. We all know you don’t hold him & love to shoot him down with every opportunity or are you just upset that Man United are a bang average team. Chins up you’ll be alright.

• @Uncle-G said in TAA PB:

@Ericali not sure if you’ve ever played football or don’t have a clue. Maybe your just good with stocks & shares but when their best player plays on the left hand side, you don’t bomb your right back forward like you normally do, basic football management really. We all know you don’t hold him & love to shoot him down with every opportunity or are you just upset that Man United are a bang average team. Chins up you’ll be alright.

Maybe you don't understand football OR shares🤔

He was vastly overpriced in the first instance, coupled with the fact as @DJ-110 has pointed out he doesn't take all the corners anymore which is going to adversely affect his price.

Again, he played bottom of the league at home. If you don't get to attack then, then when do you have license to attack? 🤔

It wasn't exactly expected to be a tight game was it?