'Off-pitch stuff' Player news updates app?

• I'm looking for suggestions for an app or whatever that will send me alerts about players for transfer links, contract news etc. Like a sofascore but for off-pitch stuff.

I've highlighted a handful of players playing in the 2nd tier of PB countries who appear to be capable of much better. The sticking point with some of them is that they are at teams who are nowhere near promotion but have good G&A stats and on scratching the surface seem to have plenty going for them in terms of FI, therefore would become hugely under priced if they were picked up by a top tier side or a side in with a good chance of promotion.

Cheers

• Not sure if you can set anything up for alerts but iv seen people send this to others when asking similar questions before.

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football

• @dionysusthyrsus yes I use this myself at times, dont know whether you can follow players on it, I havent looked but I'll have a little play about with it, thanks.

Any other suggestions would be greatfully recieved

• Onefootball app. Set up the teams you amwant to follow and it will notify you of transfer news and other stuff regarding the club. It does however seem to notify you a couple hours behind news breaking but thats sometimes fast is enough. Theres also a tab in it for all transfer spec that grades the links on how strong they are

• @Black-wolf thanks a lot mate

• @MickTurbo no problem. I dont use it an awful lot but it has unearthed a few gems over my time using it

• @Black-wolf I've downloaded that and started following a few teams. Get most of my info from sofascore so think I'll use this purely for the purpose I mentioned and it appears to be just the job, thanks

• @MickTurbo said in 'Off-pitch stuff' Player news updates app?:

I'm looking for suggestions for an app or whatever that will send me alerts about players for transfer links, contract news etc. Like a sofascore but for off-pitch stuff.

I've highlighted a handful of players playing in the 2nd tier of PB countries who appear to be capable of much better. The sticking point with some of them is that they are at teams who are nowhere near promotion but have good G&A stats and on scratching the surface seem to have plenty going for them in terms of FI, therefore would become hugely under priced if they were picked up by a top tier side or a side in with a good chance of promotion.

Cheers

You can use Google Alerts. I've set these up in the past to get emailed about players I'm interested in. I used to have a daily roundup but it looks like there is a way of setting the alerts to send as they happen.

https://www.google.co.uk/alerts

• @Yellow thanks mate