Moise Kean

• Damn thats cold from big dunc.

Super talented player, but some things clearly not fitting in place.

• @NewUser303261 I was thinking the same, not a glance in his direction, ouch! will be interesting to see what he has to say about it.

• @Ole-ole he’s just said it was nothing personal and nothing to do with his performance but he needed to make a change to kill time and he had lots of forwards on the bench 🤥🤥🤥

• @9stevo Yeah that's what he said in the interview. Not buying it though.

• @9stevo said in Moise Kean:

@Ole-ole he’s just said it was nothing personal and nothing to do with his performance but he needed to make a change to kill time and he had lots of forwards on the bench 🤥🤥🤥

Shit man management just ruined a kids confidence. Could have pulled someone else easily.

• @9stevo wasn't too convincing, bit brutal, but Big Dunc will be big Dunc. I suspect that's Kean on his way out the door though, cant see him staying now.

• @Tom77 couldn't agree more, horrible thing to do, the fact that he didn't even look at him when he came off suggests he's lying!!! 😂

• You don't know what job he'd been asked to do when he was brought on.
    If Dunc has asked him to perform in a role for the team and he's gone out and played for himself, then he deserved dragging off.

• @Tom77 The trouble is, when you bring on a forward with 20 minutes to go where you’re going to be largely out of posession you need that guy to chase, get stuck in, hold up, win second balls and 50/50’s. He did none of it. I think he was right to hook him. He’s a man, be paid a lot of money. The least he can do is get busy and earn his dough for 20 minutes. If he can’t accept his performance and acknowledge his shortcomings he’s no future anyway.

• @Dronny-Gaz in not sure I'd consider such a public humiliation to be the ideal way to get a message through to an already unsettled 19 year old

• @NewUser303261 so say he didn’t take him off, United scored a winner because Kean didn’t track the full back, that’d be fine cause Kean would be happy?

• @ChazFI123 don't be so dim. The idea that the only 2 options available are public humiliation or no action at all is simply not true.

Given the clock had nearly run down anyway, the likelihood that kean would go on to cost Everton the point is close to zero and is a non argument a it didn't happen.

If he's unhappy with the player, sure, bolock him, drop him, or so what ever action that best says "I need you to do you job." But public throwing a q9 year old under the bus isnt some thing I expect to have a good impact.

Alex Ferguson, the best man manager in the last few decades. He was tough on his players behind the scenes but protected them publically.

• Banned

for ppl saying its a shit move on duncs part..every single one of those players that started even baines coming on played well the whole game..why would he risk taking another position off when its easier to replace the one hes just made & keep the same formation..no way would he have taken lewin off he was superb today

• @Rob-E

Big Dunc has given Kean an ultimatum.

You are not bigger than the team. You are not entitled to anything at Everton. If you want to be treated as an invaluable first team member then you need to get your head down, work hard, and earn it.

If you cannot accept these things. You can leave the club in January.

Sometimes young men can't see the error of their ways without hindsight. Depay at Utd is a good example. Eventually he matured, and made a real name for himself at Lyon.

Kean is at a crossroads. Does he want to become a world class footballer, or does he want to waste his potential and end up another Balotelli.

Sometimes the only difference between the two is attitude.

• Banned

@johnboywalker silly move in the first place came out of the blue (pardon the pun? apparently the next big thing at juve so to go to everton was strange was never gonna be a fit

• Didn't even realise this kid was £1.90, why are people paying that?!

• @ChazFI123 said in Moise Kean:

Didn't even realise this kid was £1.90, why are people paying that?!

I paid £2.62 :/

My. Worst. Ever. FI. Purchase.

I hope he will come good under Ancelotti though.

• @kristiang85 you'd hope the Italian link will help him, maybe help him settle more. The positive is the Calvert Lewin is pretty poor, so Kean won't have to find that much form to nail down a place

• @ChazFI123 said in Moise Kean:

@kristiang85 you'd hope the Italian link will help him, maybe help him settle more. The positive is the Calvert Lewin is pretty poor, so Kean won't have to find that much form to nail down a place

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. He does need an arm around his shoulders I think, and a decent run in the team. At the beginning of the season he looked handy from the couple of games I saw.

• @kristiang85 it's a very gutsy move by Everton, with Ancelotti, I think it'll either come off really well or really poorly. Great addition to the PL though