Neymar now awarded goal!

• Neymar has been awarded the first goal for PSG last night. This was also the GWG! So I’m assuming he’ll get paid up for top FWD and also Star man too!
    Also should be good news for De Bruyne holders as he would now be top MID

• Whoscored hasn’t amended it to Neymar, so I suppose it depends who FI take their data from.

• Big assumption...

• I hold KDB and Neymar, but it’s highly unlikely they will reverse the dividend payouts unfortunately! Shame!

• FI have confirmed to me in past that they take from Opta which still shows Paredes.

I dont think Opta will change it and if they did it I am not sure what FI would do as they already paid out...

I have seen atleast 2 dubious goals like this in past couple months and Opta did not change it so dont think they would here either.

• I remember getting conned out of Kimmich dividends about a month ago for something very similar and they didn't fix it.

• Ahhh that’s annoying. I woke up and on Twitter there was loads of talk about Neymar being awarded the goal. Apologies for giving holders false hope 🤦‍♂️

• I’m pretty sure he probably would’ve won top forward if he didn’t miss his penalty too 🤦‍♂️

Still a very decent score from him with only an assist. Only 50 points behind Ronaldo who had 2 goals one of which was game winning.

I think his score last night reminded people how much of a PB magnet he is

• @Andy if Neymar had been awarded the goal he would of definitely won top fwd (probably star man too) KDB would have also won top mid

• @Andy said in Neymar now awarded goal!:

Still a very decent score from him with only an assist. Only 50 points behind Ronaldo who had 2 goals one of which was game winning.

Also worth noting that dybala scored 189 iirc without a goal or assist

• @Black-wolf yeah definitely. Just glad he’s back playing football now, and getting closer to his peak match day form

• @Ddr yeah was a very good score from Dybala. Only thing that puts me off buying him is he doesn’t seem to be guaranteed a starting place on the team it seems

• @Andy yeah does seem like that but have just checked and he has actually started 63% of games this season, I'm surprised it's that high tbh. Think higuain will be gone next season but dont help atm lol

• @Ddr yeah if higuain goes then he’s more likely to start. I just think £3+ is a lot for a player who might play instead of guaranteed to play. 63% is a bit too low for my liking.

• @Andy Could some of Dybalas price be those that held through the summer transfer, he took such a massive plummet in price when the Utd rumours got squashed, I remember it clearly as I was very new and instant sold at a big loss due to panic, experienced traders may of held in the hope he would recover, there may be transfer spec in January or July again even. I cant bring myself to buy him again, but strangely I don't think he is overpriced. I also think once Messi retires he will shine for the national team. He is extremely talented in my opinion.

I’m pretty sure he probably would’ve won top forward if he didn’t miss his penalty too 🤦‍♂️

I think his score last night reminded people how much of a PB magnet he is

Just worth remembering that after only 25 minutes, PSG were playing against a 10-man St Etienne.

The PB scores from last night will be slightly inflated.

• The result stands
    0_1576492739140_Screenshot_20191216-103819.png

• @Ole-ole said in Neymar now awarded goal!:

@Andy Could some of Dybalas price be those that held through the summer transfer, he took such a massive plummet in price when the Utd rumours got squashed, I remember it clearly as I was very new and instant sold at a big loss due to panic, experienced traders may of held in the hope he would recover, there may be transfer spec in January or July again even. I cant bring myself to buy him again, but strangely I don't think he is overpriced. I also think once Messi retires he will shine for the national team. He is extremely talented in my opinion.

For the amount of games he starts/doesn’t start I’d say he slightly overpriced for me. I don’t think he’ll leave Juve now - if he really wanted to leave he would’ve done it during the summer. Plus if Higauin goes he’s more likely a starter in the team

• @Ericali said in Neymar now awarded goal!:

The result stands
    0_1576492739140_Screenshot_20191216-103819.png

This has happened more than once that Opta are not 100% accurate to the correct result. I think they do need to use Opta as the stable and reliable source and a 98% accuracy rate is probably acceptable but it is hard to take when it means the FI results do not match the actual result and this can effect players price in a big way.... the Kimmich example means he hasn't won divs this season and seeing his price fall where as Pavard rose off of the back of a false result..

I would be interested to know or see of Opta having ever changed the goal scorer or assist and if FI have then gone back and re award IPD or performance divs.

@Ddr yeah was a very good score from Dybala. Only thing that puts me off buying him is he doesn’t seem to be guaranteed a starting place on the team it seems

Yeah I agree fully with this! Also when he does start he always get subbed about 70mins in

If he was guaranteed starter and rarely got subbed I’d be all over him