Capital appreciation/depreciation information

• Ok, I know there are several threads around this already.

I just want to know, would there be many people interested in seeing a weekly spreadsheet detailing the daily top 5 risers and reasons for there rise, I would also look to include a look back section in an individual a week and possibly a month after they feature on the risers list.

This will probably mean a hell of a lot of work, but I'd be willing to start something like this up if their was enough interest in the data

Ps @Ericali not trying to steal your thunder, just feel that their needs to be more time put into it than you appear to have available

Edit just a thought, if you would find this useful then just upvote this post, if it gets to 20 before the weekend then I shall commence collating the data

• Just do a daily appreciation & depreciation list. 👍

I suggested all this days ago.... One was started & got pulled. So we couldn't compare the daily risers against the daily fallers to see if their was a pattern.

• @Ericali problem is that there isnt a trending list for % fallers on the app, only risers. For me to be able to do this, the information I'd need to gain would need to be attainable easily within seconds and it could take hours to find the top 3 fallers % wise when all I have on the app is decrease by £

Edit maybe I could do 3 separate sheets, one for the top risers as per the trending list, one for the increases £ wise and one for the decrease £ wise

• @Ddr said in Capital appreciation/depreciation information:

@Ericali problem is that there isnt a trending list for % fallers on the app, only risers. For me to be able to do this, the information I'd need to gain would need to be attainable easily within seconds and it could take hours to find the top 3 fallers % wise when all I have on the app is decrease by £

Edit maybe I could do 3 separate sheets, one for the top risers as per the trending list, one for the increases £ wise and one for the decrease £ wise

Move onto the new platform & you can gain access to top percentage decreases with just a "click"

0_1576599955242_Screenshot_20191217-162538.png

• @Ericali yeah but as you said earlier, this doesn't actually sort them so I'd still need to trawl through every player to ensure that the data I use is accurate, after all even you missed out 1 of the risers when doing our tests earlier. This is why it's extremely easy to do for the risers and not for the fallers currently

• @Ddr said in Capital appreciation/depreciation information:

@Ericali yeah but as you said earlier, this doesn't actually sort them so I'd still need to trawl through every player to ensure that the data I use is accurate, after all even you missed out 1 of the risers when doing our tests earlier. This is why it's extremely easy to do for the risers and not for the fallers currently

Not into an "exact" order - must be on their "to do" list....

It's only a week old.

But it does lump all of them fairly close to the top of the list. Doesn't take more than 30-60 secs to have a scroll through & pick the top ones or the biggest depreciation fallers out. 👍

• It keeps the same order as per what the highest risers are in terms of actual cash for the previous 24 period, all the %inc %dec options do is replace the cash value of the rise with the percentage equivalent. Its just that this does not always translate to the highest risers in cash terms being the highest returner in percentage terms (due to the variance in prices of different players) , which is why the highest percentage risers or Fallers don't end up grouped together. I think that FI have done this by design rather then just forgetting to do it.

• @Ddr yes that would be helpful.

Could I please ask that if you do it’s kept to just your posts; because if those two start at it on another thread I’ll seriously lose my shit

• @Sav2000 said in Capital appreciation/depreciation information:

@Ddr yes that would be helpful.

Could I please ask that if you do it’s kept to just your posts; because if those two start at it on another thread I’ll seriously lose my shit

I wish I could say I can guarantee that I'd keep it to my posts, but unfortunately we cant set permissions for thread posting when we set up a thread, maybe that's something that they should look at doing in the future....

Secondly, if you do lose your shit......first place I'd be looking for it would be the toilet 😉🤣 lol

• @Ddr if you could let me know who the top risers will be, at the start of the day......I will pay you DOUBLE

• Eric's post did seem to try and create the impression that there was 'winners' in the squad list to be had everyday over the Top 200 which understandably agreived holders. There was a crumb of a decent post there though. Just present the facts says I. Folk can make their own minds up without bounding about trophy emojis.

I'd advocate merely 3 screenshots. Risers List. Top 5 top 200 by pence rise and top 5 squad by pence rise. I think that would represent the entire markets best price movements to discuss. The facts have to be at the centre of the post.

• I predict you’ll get seriously stressed out looking for what will turn out to be hundreds of different known and unknown reasons why players rise and fall. Dick Cheyney’s theory on this will be not be able to help you here

• @Ollie Unexplained rises and usually file under 'Twitter Pump'. You mean there are many more.🤔

• Don’t forget to look out for new user 123456 selling 40k’s worth to finish the extension, buy that car he always wanted etc. A well intentioned nightmare on the cards