Takumi Minamino

• @ChazFI123 hardly a dedicated thread but thanks 😂

• People gonna get stung on this one can't see him getting huge game time to be honest

• As I said on the previous one, joins Liverpool as a bench warmer, has no euros and is more expensive than the starting striker...makes sense!

• The sell queue is empty - I just took some profit on 50 shares, which sold in less than 5 mins. Retained 50

• @ScouseSte you spent ages debating with us idiots just to move half of him on a week later? ;)

• @ChazFI123 said in Takumi Minamino:

@ScouseSte you spent ages debating with us idiots just to move half of him on a week later? ;)

No I needed Xmas present money and he is the only hold that people are buying right now. I've kept half, he's a good purchase. But my little nephew is more important right now 😊

• @Barkez_86 I’d stay well clear of him at his current price. If you haven’t bought him already then you’re too late in my eyes, the spike from the rumour/transfer to Liverpool has already been and gone - he’s risen over £1 in a week. Once the transfer is confirmed people will just begin to sell or put him in the queue. And let’s be real, he’s not gonna start ahead of Mané, firmino or Salah is he

• @ScouseSte I’ve just taken some profit on Haaland and he sold to market in minutes - seems there is lots of buying going on today

• @Coleyscrooge said in Takumi Minamino:

@ScouseSte I’ve just taken some profit on Haaland and he sold to market in minutes - seems there is lots of buying going on today

Yea deffo seems to be. Needed more funds for Xmas prezzies so I listed 25 Andy Robertsons and 7 have gone within a few hours. Surprised by that

• @MUFC Not really when a certain defender is 3 times the price and unlikely to win PB more often than Minamino when he starts. In my view Liverpool will be using him regularly as they have so many fixtures and if you’ve seen him play, he’s far better than any bench warmer.

• @TeamGB how did you work out Trent is not more likely to win more PB?

• @ChazFI123 Because he’s a defender and recently been given less attacking responsibilities. Also, I really believe Minamino is absolutely class and will rack up the PB. I’ve been watching a lot of RB Salzburg and although some of the teams they play aren’t great, he really stands out.

• @TeamGB personally I’d be amazed if Klopp long term tries to keep TAA in the more defensive role, teams would target him he’s proved countless times his defending really needs improvement. But if you really believe in this lad then fair enough, good luck with him!

• @TeamGB bench warmer, who is he gonna replace?

• Sure he will get playing time but problem is he probably won't be playing 90 mins in many PB games. As well as the big 3 they have shakiri and origi. They also tend to not rush new signings in.

He may well be the kind of player who is worth picking up if he drops in price after transfer goes through.

• @MUFC I think he’ll be rotated with the other top guys as they have a ton of fixtures this season.

• @TeamGB what you mean the same fixtures as everyone else bar a world club cup, they only got league, champs league in march a few FA cup games. If salah, firmino and mane are fit then they play

• @MUFC Champions League is very likely to be more than just March! Think perhaps you aren’t happy the price has risen so much?

• @TeamGB no just looking from the outside in he is a very expensive hold, do you really think he is going to get that much game time to hold his current price up? If you do then fair enough but I don't personally see it, he is a 7m signing so of it doesn't work it's no real money lost to Liverpool, just don't think he'll get real game time to even get anywhere near affecting pb scores which is what his current price suggests he will be

• @MUFC There’s a lot of press about what an incredible deal they’ve got for that £7mil. I don’t disagree with what you’re saying but feel he deserves a look at first when he starts playing before judging if he’s overvalued or not. There’s plenty of players at much higher prices such as some of these youngsters who haven’t proven they’ll get big PB scores regularly yet.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.